July 19th Weekend Visitors

au_bsci_04

OP updated with additional confirmed names (some big time prospects). As of 2 pm, Trent Thompson has not shown up.

He just arrived according to B Matthews

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OP updated with additional confirmed names (some big time prospects). As of 2 pm, Trent Thompson has not shown up.

He just arrived according to B Matthews

Yep. KN indicated he may be there with a coach.

No offer for Antonio Williams but just de-commited from UNC and named AU his leader.

Update:

Went from not camping, to staying late and not camping, to now deciding to camp. I'd say that after de-commiting and naming us his leader, he wants an offer bad and will commit.

From Chad Simmons:

Tyler Carr and Tyler Queen are here at the front door welcoming prospect after prospect... GREAT kids and LOYAL Tigers. #Auburn

2:38pm - 19 Jul 14

From Chad Simmons:

Tyler Carr and Tyler Queen are here at the front door welcoming prospect after prospect... GREAT kids and LOYAL Tigers. #Auburn

2:38pm - 19 Jul 14

Cool! AU was hoping Carr would be doing this with Queen months ago. Glad he is doing it now.

KN-Carl Lawson sighting .... Left knee still in a brace ... but walking better than when I saw him a few weeks ago.

Looks like Carr got with the program in a big way. Seems like one of the bigger recruiting days since Big Cat. Got to like how many times Thompson has visited already...

Broussard is one of my Phenix City guys! He is a talented DB.

Dixie you're in PC?

no Cumming, Ga last I heard unless the law found out

Dixie you're in PC?

Reason I asked was because I'm in Columbus GA which is right next to PC.

Dixie you're in PC?

Reason I asked was because I'm in Columbus GA which is right next to PC.

Dixie lives in Cumming, Ga. I think he owns the place. Totally rich guy but he won't talk to anyone. Thinks he went to AU or something.

OP updated again with additional names. Collectively a very impressive group of elite targets. Also great to see so many current commits on campus, many just for presence and recruiting. Coaches working their tails off today with tours and evals and private meetings with those high on the board.

My Dad is from Phenix City, I'm in Cumming, GA. I used to spend a few weeks each Summer at my Grandparents place. We would go watch Central practice, and saw them play some as well. My Dad and Uncle played there many moons ago.

I want to lock down Davidson, he looks like a baller. He has grown up since last year and looks strong.

Really impressive group. Especially the 2016 group. What brought this big weekend about?

Really impressive group. Especially the 2016 group. What brought this big weekend about?

Friday

Archived