July 19th Weekend Visitors

au_bsci_04

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

@TevonConey: Landed In ATL, Now Headed To Auburn

This is one guy we could really use!

You know, I don't think anybody's going to disagree with you on this one :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

I'm told that the LBer's are looking great this summer and AU might only take 2 to 3 true LBers this class. I was hoping for 4. The young guys are catching on quick. FWIW.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

I'm told that the LBer's are looking great this summer and AU might only take 2 to 3 true LBers this class. I was hoping for 4. The young guys are catching on quick. FWIW.

Good to hear and I think most of us posters agree with you we would like to see 4 LBers in this class. Many in our existing group needed to improve a lot just to bring them up to SEC caiber.

Are the young guys you are talking about Tre and Mr Davis? That would be great to hear.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Sounds great!

WDewde justr posted on another thread that Davis will not make it this weekend because his schedule is so busy. Too bad. I hope he makes it back soon and commits early too. I think we can use his early commitment to get other guys, plus Davis looks great on the field.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Good to hear and I think most of us posters agree with you we would like to see 4 LBers in this class. Many in our existing group needed to improve a lot just to bring them up to SEC caiber.

Are the young guys you are talking about Tre and Mr Davis? That would be great to hear.

Tre, Davis & Toney.

I don't know where to put this so I'll just put it here because this has been on my mind for awhile. I honestly feel like the 2014 class is one of our best classes in recent years. I feel like in two years there will be articles talking about this class and how they helped us win a championship. Just my opinion.

I don't know where to put this so I'll just put it here because this has been on my mind for awhile. I honestly feel like the 2014 class is one of our best classes in recent years. I feel like in two years there will be articles talking about this class and how they helped us win a championship. Just my opinion.

Top 10 talent- check

Addressed needs- check

Got studs in the trenches plus a stud QB- check

All players qualified- check

Sounds like the recipe to me.

Top 10 talent- check

Addressed needs- check

Got studs in the trenches plus a stud QB- check

All players qualified- check

Sounds like the recipe to me.

I felt that Tre is going to be the Diamond in that class since he committed. I think we will have more NFL draft picks come out of this class then we have had in a long time, maybe ever.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

Thanks WDE that is good to hear. I guess that may mean no redshirts for David or Tre.

I felt that Tre is going to be the Diamond in that class since he committed. I think we will have more NFL draft picks come out of this class then we have had in a long time, maybe ever.

It's going to be tough to beat the four first round NFL picks in the '05 draft.

About the LB development: I would not be shocked to see Tre Williams starting before mid-season, and D. Davis getting some significant playing time as well. There is experience in front of them but there's not much accomplishment in front of them.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

Thanks WDE that is good to hear. I guess that may mean no redshirts for David or Tre.

Not WDE but I'm hearing expect Tre in the 2 deep very early in the season.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

This seems appropriate...Tre is in full beast mode (bottom right pic)!!!

@CTimJackson: Final days of preparation... Led by the best! @CoachRussellAU and staff. #workhardwork http://t.co/F1Pbz0k3OX

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

@CTimJackson: Final days of preparation... Led by the best! @CoachRussellAU and staff. #workhardwork http://t.co/F1Pbz0k3OX

in the bottom right standing back? that looks like davis doing the drill? I may be wrong

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

in the bottom right standing back? that looks like davis doing the drill? I may be wrong

Yes, Davis is doing the drill. Tre is next to Frost in the background. He may also be the guy in the bottom left pic.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

Yes, Davis is doing the drill. Tre is next to Krost in the background. He may also be the guy in the bottom left pic.

Gotcha and wow!! I didnt realize he was that big already. I seen the body and assumed junior or senior

Yes, Davis is doing the drill. Tre is next to Frost in the background. He may also be the guy in the bottom left pic.

Gotcha and wow!! I didn't realize he was that big already. I seen the body and assumed junior or senior

Isn't that Jakell Mitchell in the background to the right of Tre Williams ? Sure looks like him, plus he is also freshman.

'15 4* LB Tevon Coney

Tre, Davis & Toney.

Yes, Davis is doing the drill. Tre is next to Krost in the background. He may also be the guy in the bottom left pic.

The two guys in the background in the bottom right pic are seriously in shape.

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Four-star-QB-visiting-Auburn-29710844

Four-star quarterback Lamar Jackson of Boynton Beach (Fla.) is visiting Auburn today.

Jackson is the No. 10 dual-threat quarterback in the 247Sports rankings. He carries a 91 rating.

Auburn offered Jackson in March and stopped by his school twice this spring. This is his first trip to Auburn.

Right now, Deondre Francois, also of Florida, is believed to be atop the Auburn quarterback board. But Jackson may not be far behind.

Francois will visit Auburn on Sunday.

OP updated with additional confirmed names (some big time prospects). As of 2 pm, Trent Thompson has not shown up.

Archived