Who (besides Auburn) will be in the final four?

WFE12

THE TURDS WEAK SCHEDULE WON'T ALLOW THEM IN THE FINIAL FOUR IMO. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: (AUBURN FLA.STATE BAYLOR MICHIGAN ST.) :hellyeah:

Disagree. The media LUVS Bammer, so they can get in, even if they lose to us and we are 12-0 at the end of the season.

Doubtful, but a one loss Bammer will trump any other 1 loss team in another conference.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE TURDS WEAK SCHEDULE WON'T ALLOW THEM IN THE FINIAL FOUR IMO. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: (AUBURN FLA.STATE BAYLOR MICHIGAN ST.) :hellyeah:

yeah someone else who agrees about baylor, i think ole bryce petty will put on a show again this year

Auburn

Michigan State

Clemson (I know, right?)

UCLA

I am ready for some TDAB!

clemson?,you posted in the wrong topic bruh, that belongs in the outrageous predictions topic lol

Auburn

Florida St.

Ohio St.

Oregon.

My guess as well. bama could get in but it would take an exteremely impressive record on their part and it's hard to get in when you lost your last game (to Auburn).

Well lets not make predictions based off of last year, that's kinda what the rest of the world did and you see how that ended

Auburn

Florida State

Oregon

Oklahoma

oklahoma! sleeper pick perhaps, we'll see what ole bob stoops and sooners can do....come to think of it their schedule is pretty tricky,several teams that could give em trouble

It is a sleeper pick, and I despise OU btw. I grew up a Texas fan and my sister went to Ok. State.

There schedule has one thing built into it that will help them. They have 4 common opponents of Auburn and Alabama for people to use in comparison, that is going to help them when people start doing the selection stuff (isn't there a selection type committee? I have not read up on how the new system is done).

ESPN has them 7th on their power poll. So it isn't like its a wild shot in the dark.

FSU will not repeat. JW got more credit than he was due. FSU's defense was actually what propelled them to the final ( along with a weak schedule). Even with a weak schedule they still lose two or three this year. It will be tough for AU to run the gauntlet but I think that uat will lose 3 and a one loss AU can still make it. Not saying we lose one but with the tough away games we see we might lose a close one at the end. My guess is Michigan State, Oregon, Oklahoma and AU make the first playoff. WDE

FSU will not repeat. JW got more credit than he was due. FSU's defense was actually what propelled them to the final ( along with a weak schedule). Even with a weak schedule they still lose two or three this year. It will be tough for AU to run the gauntlet but I think that uat will lose 3 and a one loss AU can still make it. Not saying we lose one but with the tough away games we see we might lose a close one at the end. My guess is Michigan State, Oregon, Oklahoma and AU make the first playoff. WDE

I do agree that JW got more credit than he deserved. Plus, his top WRs are gone and it's going to be interesting to see how FSU's defense will adjust to a new DC. But they still have a ton of talent and an easy schedule. Just hard for me to imagine them not being in the playoffs if they win out or just have 1 loss as the NC. Hoping Oky St. can pull off the upset.

I agree completely on fsu. Their run was mostly due to a weak schedule just like it was back when they first joined the acc.

yeah i pretty much agree, im a realist so i do see auburn going 10-2, schedule is too tough, now everyone's saying michigan state hmm...

I do agree that JW got more credit than he deserved. Plus, his top WRs are gone and it's going to be interesting to see how FSU's defense will adjust to a new DC. But they still have a ton of talent and an easy schedule. Just hard for me to imagine them not being in the playoffs if they win out or just have 1 loss as the NC. Hoping Oky St. can pull off the upset.

oh my gosh....if ok st. somehow beats them!! oh boy!

Stanford

Alabama

Florida St

Ohio St

I like Hunley and UCLA, Wisconsin has a shot also. And I wouldn't be surprised if fsu self destructs and doesn't make it.

I knew u were a bammer all along. Only bams feel they will make the playoffs with NO qb and a weak O-line. Lol

Sevenlee never picks AU. It's a jinx thing.

Bama wouldn't have gotten this much media love just a few years ago with a new starting QB. You can thank Nick Marshall, Jameis, Manziel, and Cam for that shift.

Auburn

Chokelahoma

Free Shoes and Crab Legs University

And a Yankeedom team

yankeedom team?

Oklahoma

FSU

and one of OSU/MSU/Oregon/Stanford/UAT

How awesome would it be if (1) UAT is ranked #1 or 2 and loses to AU in a close game (2) AU wins SECCG (3) OSU/FSU/Oklahoma win out. Would make for a craptastic debate for the #4 team and help accelerate an 8 team playoff model! Not to mention maybe they would do the right thing and scrap the playoff panel in favor of letting the old BCS formula determine the teams.

Oklahoma

FSU

and one of OSU/MSU/Oregon/Stanford/UAT

How awesome would it be if (1) UAT is ranked #1 or 2 and loses to AU in a close game (2) AU wins SECCG (3) OSU/FSU/Oklahoma win out. Would make for a craptastic debate for the #4 team and help accelerate an 8 team playoff model! Not to mention maybe they would do the right thing and scrap the playoff panel in favor of letting the old BCS formula determine the teams.

The current CFP is locked in with a long term contract (12 years IIRC). Unless it is more profitable to those who have a vested interest in the current system, you won't see any changes until that contract expires.

I will almost bet my house, you will not see two SEC teams in the final four. Nor will you see two from any conference. The creation of this committee almost guaranties that. Contrary to what has been said the new system "IS" about money, so it will be important to have the largest TV footprint, so teams will represent all of the USA. WDE

Archived