English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like squandering away a win in CL. Chelsea and PSG were scoreless until the 81's minute and then 4 goals were scored between the two. PSG wins on away goals.

Yep. PSG were the better team. Sorry, golf.

:nopityA:

Nothing like squandering away a win in CL. Chelsea and PSG were scoreless until the 81's minute and then 4 goals were scored between the two. PSG wins on away goals.

Love it!

YNWA!!

Britt, you are not endearing yourself to us Chelsea fans ...

Is that a little friendly BPL smack talk? Now that proves futball is getting serious here in the states.

LOL. Yeah ... you notice, though, that I left jared alone about Everton. I agree with him and actually feel bad for him. Chelsea & golf? Not so much.

;)

Love it!

YNWA!!

scarf.gif

Britt, you are not endearing yourself to us Chelsea fans ...

Is that a little friendly BPL smack talk? Now that proves futball is getting serious here in the states.

Britt hates dislikes me not Chelsea but since I am a huge Chelsea fan he is happy happy happy that I am not happy at ths moment.

Love it!

YNWA!!

:realmad: :realmad:

Love it!

YNWA!!

scarf.gif

One of these days.................................Alice

Love it!

YNWA!!

:realmad: :realmad:

3C8C1319-CA7D-4C4E-9ECC-98C2C1FDD5E8_zpsa5zazlk4.gif

We just needed to share some of the trophies ... Since we have all but secured the BPL and a return to the champions league next year ...

(Go blues)

This guy knows what his talking about

Welp ... let me count the ways I was wrong:

1. The game was at Anfield, not Old Trafford.

2. I thought Liverpool would win.

3. I never thought Stevie G would get booted on a stupid retaliation play 32 seconds after he came into the game (lFC had to play the second half down to 10 men).

4. I never thought Mignolet would save a Wayne Rooney penalty shot.

5. I still think we have a chance at the top 4.

YNWA!

• 2 weeks later...

Must win for Liverpool at Arsenal this weekend.

YNWA! (Unless you're me posting in this thread, apparently. Ha!)

I won't get to see it. I have to work all weekend.

YNWA!!

Big win for LFC yesterday -- on to the FA Cup seminfinal at Webley to face Aston Villa. YNWA!

I was able to catch a part of that. YNWA!!

Big win for LFC yesterday -- on to the FA Cup seminfinal at Webley to face Aston Villa. YNWA!

I was able to catch a part of that. YNWA!!

April 18 vs. Villa. If we win, we go on to face Arsenal (probably, assuming they take care of Reading) in the final. I think that's a must win.

New kit (by New Balance) also recently unveiled.

IMG_20150410_WA0001.jpg

White top will be worn with white shorts and socks (LFC version of our stormtrooper unis).

• 2 weeks later...

Lost in FA Cup semifinal to AVFC.

:puke:

Barring a Man City continued collapse, Liverpool will not make the top 4. No Champions League next season.

Will Brendan Rodgers survive the offseason?

Will Sterling stay or go?

Will we find a real striker to replace Balotelli (almost certainly gone), Borini, etc.? And can we afford one?!

Chelsea have things all but wrapped up this season. Congrats, golf.

Has been a fun season to watch. I thankfully was unable to watch a game the last couple weeks when the play has been off. I understand this past weekend was a great tactical game. Gotta try to watch the blues vs arsenal this week. Should be a good one, but I think Chelsea's form and playing a 37 y/o striker is not a recipe for a "beautiful" game. The D will bunker in and hope drogba can hold up play and maybe hazard can find some more magic.

Lost in FA Cup semifinal to AVFC.

Barring a Man City continued collapse, Liverpool will not make the top 4. No Champions League next season.

Will Brendan Rodgers survive the offseason?

Will Sterling stay or go?

Will we find a real striker to replace Balotelli (almost certainly gone), Borini, etc.? And can we afford one?!

Chelsea have things all but wrapped up this season. Congrats, golf.

Not too worried about it. I kind of thought this might be a transition year for LFC. (Actually a transition time as I think it may be a 2-3 year thing.). I hoped they would have done better this year, but I won't complain too loudly. There was some entertaining Fütball by them for the most part this year.

I think we will be better next year, though. I think LFC is a team/organization that is committed to winning.

YNWA

Archived