English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Gerrard benched, Liverpool pulls out an ugly one versus Stoke City, 1-0. That header in the 85' was sure nice to see. Is it enough for Rodgers to keep his job? We shall see.

YNWA!!

Rodgers needs to do better. I still like him, but he's struggling. YNWA!

I feel it's more his players than him. It's like they can't play a cohesive game together the whole game.

YNWA!

• 2 weeks later...

Liverpool out of UCL. Ugh. Nice goal by Stevie, though.

They proved they shouldn't have been in there this year.

Very interesting lineup from Rodgers today against ManU. I really like it! Sterling in the middle, flanked by Coutinho and Lallana, no striker, new goalie. Big gamble -- let's hope it pays off!

ETA: It didn't work in terms of the result, and it was abandoned in the second half when Rodgers brought in Balotelli. But I actually thought we looked better than we had in the attack since Sturridge was in the lineup. Defense is ... uhm ... problematic. Parallels with Auburn again ....

Watched Liverpool v. Arsenal. Good game. Things are looking up. YNWA!

I agree. I think Liverpool may have a strong finish in the league.

Watching Man City at West Bromwich. It's gone from heavy rain to heavy snow, and it's absolutely beautiful. Bet it's miserable on the pitch, though.

Win vs. Burnley. YNWA!

I didn't get a chance to see it due to work, but I heard about it. Glad to see the W for them!

YNWA!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll miss him. I hope the L.A. fans know what they are getting. He's not a household name like Beckham.

I have heard it's possible Liverpool could get Suarez back. I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd love him back.

Suarez is a goal-producer, no doubt. But I'm not entirely convinced it would be good to get him back. I know most Liverpool supporters would want him, though. He's sort of like the futbol version of Donkey Kong Suh, though.

Yeah. A lot of talent, but uncontrollable. I doubt he comes back, but I thought I would throw it out there that some feel he could return.

Archived