English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

Sloppy win by Liverpool, but a win is a win. Furious ending.

YNWA!!

I watched that game (pulling for QPR of course). That was crazy.

You had to be going crazy. I didn't get to watch it, but a friend of mine said QPR dominated that game for almost the entire time. I did see a clip of Mario completely whiffing an easy goal by kicking it over the goal. I bet that ending was a nail biter.

Edit: You get cool points for following that team. Most people just pick one of the "popular/great" teams and run with it. Kudos!

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloppy win by Liverpool, but a win is a win. Furious ending.

YNWA!!

I watched that game (pulling for QPR of course). That was crazy.

You had to be going crazy. I didn't get to watch it, but a friend of mine said QPR dominated that game for almost the entire time. I did see a clip of Mario completely whiffing an easy goal by kicking it over the goal. I bet that ending was a nail biter.

Edit: You get cool points for following that team. Most people just pick one of the "popular/great" teams and run with it. Kudos!

Ha, I was more pulling against Liverpool than for QPR. If you read earlier in this thread I chose last September to pull for Everton, so Liverpool is a natural enemy. :)

QPR did a good job with possession but Liverpool used the counter to get their offense going. Both own goals were just terrible mental lapses by QPR.

That was a crazy game. Kinda like the last three minutes of the first half of last night's MNF game. But a win is worth 3 points!

We need every little bit! :)

Liverpool trounced 3-0 at Anfield by Real Madrid. Ugh.

Yeah, I missed this game, thankfully.

I hear it wasn't even as close as that score.

Yuck!

I watched some of the replay and Liverpool had a few good minutes ... Then it got ugly ... Like A side vs B side kind of ugly. Ronaldo's 1st goal is worth finding and watching. The 3rd goal looked like my 11y/o team on corners ...

Liverpool's win over Swansea was very much needed! Glad to see the two who most needed a goal, (Balotelli and Lovren), get them. Gets the monkey off their backs. I would love to see this get built upon and they start a winning streak.

Did Rodgers go with a 4-4-2?

Anyways, good win for the Reds!!

YNWA!!

Rodgers is getting a ton of flak for his starting 11 in the CL against Real Madrid yesterday. Yet they played better yesterday than they did against Real at Anfield with the 'top' team. Real is just way, way better than Liverpool at this point.

Chelsea visit Anfield this Saturday morning. I'm sure golf is looking forward to it. Come on, Liverpool!

Rodgers is getting a ton of flak for his starting 11 in the CL against Real Madrid yesterday. Yet they played better yesterday than they did against Real at Anfield with the 'top' team. Real is just way, way better than Liverpool at this point.

Chelsea visit Anfield this Saturday morning. I'm sure golf is looking forward to it. Come on, Liverpool!

I can't wait either. It will be good to see how we match up with them. Anfield should be rocking. Great day. LFC and Auburn and I'm not working. I get to watch both. :)

Yep but we shall see

Tough loss for LFC. Very hard fought game. Balotelli actually played well for us, but still no goal.

It will be tough for us to stay in the top 4 this year, I think. Quite a drop from last season. Here's hoping we start to gel and make this season respectable!

Chelsea looked good. I think they win the league this year. Sure looks that way at this point, anyway.

YNWA!

What did you think about the shot that appeared to come off the arm of Cahill

Uncalled hand ball, but like any sport...missed calls rarely mean the difference. Chelsea looked much better than Liverpool. LFC needs to gel better and it may take this whole season to get that fixed. Chelsea definitely looks like they are playing on another level.

Uncalled hand ball, but like any sport...missed calls rarely mean the difference. Chelsea looked much better than Liverpool. LFC needs to gel better and it may take this whole season to get that fixed. Chelsea definitely looks like they are playing in another level.

Yeah, I agree. It probably was a penalty; but Chelsea is just a better team right now.

Archived