English Premier League fans?

InfernoOrangeSS

Chelsea baby just keep winning

Pretty sure Chelsea will win the League this year. Man City seems vulnerable to losing some they seemingly shouldn't. I think Chelsea is just more consistent.

It'll be really interesting to see whether Liverpool can climb back into a top-4 finish.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea seems to have "blinked" a couple times lately. I'm confident they will be in the top 2 but they can't distance themselves from city ... Although their draw this weekend was nice.

Btw, watching the hustle that costa puts in is awesome. Also love the way Matic plays. Does the unsung dirty work in front of the back 4 and still manages to get forward some - even with all of the other offensive weapons.

Watched the highlight show last night which showed about 15 minutes of the Chelsea win. They were on a different level yesterday. Not sure anyone could have hung with the way they played this game.

Plus, Arsenal took care of Man City today (hence golf's gleeful comment about being 5 points clear).

Still lots of matches left. But at this point, I'll stand by my claim that Chelsea looks like the best team.

Still prefer Liverpool, though.

:big: YNWA!

Plus, Arsenal took care of Man City today (hence golf's gleeful comment about being 5 points clear).

Still lots of matches left. But at this point, I'll stand by my claim that Chelsea looks like the best team.

:big:/> YNWA!

+1

:big: YNWA!

^^This^^.... still many to play

LFC to Stamford Bridge today for the return match. YNWA!

I hope I get to watch this one. It's been a while since I've been able to see them.

YNWA!!

I can't fault LFC. They played Chelsea as good as anyone this year, but Chelsea wasn't in as dire a need for a win as LFC.

YNWA!!

Archived