CBS broadcast

eagle76

Is it just the orange and blue cotton balls in my ears, or does cbs really stink when calling our games?? The announcers actually moaned when something bad happened to ut or uat in the last two games broadcast. I heard one of the announcers actually say he wished they (ut) had another 10 yards so the punter would have more room to punt from. And I bet every man, woman, and child on this green earth has heard about jetgate at least 3-4 times every game or some reference to. Sometimes the time delay between tv and radio braodcast (about 2 seconds) is irritating, but I just had to keep the radio on for my primary audio during the game. I watched some of both usc and uo games and abc was touting both of these teams as going to play for the mnc. The only thing I heard cbs say was that it looked like AU would be left out. Why isn't cbs touting the best team from the conference they have an affiliation with??

Not sure, but I know that they have been the SEC's biggest supporter in this fight. I know the TV deal helps, but they have been supportive.

Archived