championship rings and banners

tiger42

I for one am not about to let the bcs ruin this for me I say if we go undefeated we claim a share of the title ourselves order rings and banners and tell every one that will listen we are national champions and as far as our fans players and university feel we earned this and will not have it stolen afterall im not opposed to sharing with the usc ok winner but i will not be left out

The only problem with this argument is that we have to be #1 in one of the polls to be a national champion. But I don't need the media to tell me we are the best team in the country, I just know it in my heart.

you guys sound like a bunch of bammers.  :no:   we may be the best team in the country but lets don't start acting like bama and claiming national championships we don't have.

129715[/snapback]

Spoke to soon over on the shed. :lol::lol::poke::poke:

i guess you got me there tidefan. but just because a few fans will talk about it doesnt mean that the university will claim it. :poke: anyway, we still have to beat an extremely good va. tech team to go undefeated so lets not jump the gun here. va tech will probably be the best team we have faced all year. they have a great running game and judging from this weekend i would say our run defense looks a little suspect right now.

Archived