***Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not taking anything away from Ellis and any adjustments that were made, but why did Arkansas abandon the run? They seemed to come out passing much more than necessary.

I think they're trying to adjust since we're stacking the box.

I'm not taking anything away from Ellis and any adjustments that were made, but why did Arkansas abandon the run? They seemed to come out passing much more than necessary.

Because we started getting push and stopping them for minimal gains on the early downs. I will say that Arky has played the read fairly well though.

How come the SEC Network heard about Therezie's eligibility so much later than the rest of us?

Cause we got the forecasters.

I see what you did there. :big:

;)

Can they call a game if the weather doesn't let up?

Anyone know the answer to this?

I doubt they do that.

It is possible that they could call the game based on the excerpt below but I don't know how long the delay has to be for that.

In NCAA play, should lightning be detected by any pitch official, a minimum 30-minute delay and a potential "rainout" can be declared if the lightning continues for a considerable amount of time under the NCAA's all-sports policy regarding lightning.

I'm betting they stick with the MSU game going forward. Wonder if the remainder of the game will be televised live to the public somehow. ESPN3 maybe?

ESPN said it will finish on the SEC Network and MSU will go to SEC Network Plus

They've already announced the game will finish on the SEC Network. Southern Miss/ Mississippi State will start on SEC + (which is an alternate channel available on most cable and satellite systems).

Checking the radar, it's just a little blip on the map. It shouldn't take long to move out.

They said on sec network that it might not be until around 7:30 till it leaves the 8 mile radius, so a start time of around 8

Archived