***Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can they call a game if the weather doesn't let up?

Anyone know the answer to this?

I doubt they do that.

It is possible that they could call the game based on the excerpt below but I don't know how long the delay has to be for that.

In NCAA play, should lightning be detected by any pitch official, a minimum 30-minute delay and a potential "rainout" can be declared if the lightning continues for a considerable amount of time under the NCAA's all-sports policy regarding lightning.

I think that's less likely in the SEC.

BwUobfmIIAAv_xT.jpg

Can they call a game if the weather doesn't let up?

Anyone know the answer to this?

I doubt they do that.

It is possible that they could call the game based on the excerpt below but I don't know how long the delay has to be for that.

In NCAA play, should lightning be detected by any pitch official, a minimum 30-minute delay and a potential "rainout" can be declared if the lightning continues for a considerable amount of time under the NCAA's all-sports policy regarding lightning.

From that pic it looks pretty nasty. I think this might go beyond the 30 min. delay. My brother and Dad are at the game. Hopefully they are staying dry.

Checking the radar, it's just a little blip on the map. It shouldn't take long to move out.

They said on sec network that it might not be until around 7:30 till it leaves the 8 mile radius, so a start time of around 8

That's about what I figured. I was just mentioning it since the forecast was 90% chance of rain - but most of that system has stayed up in the T-Loser area.

Checking the radar, it's just a little blip on the map. It shouldn't take long to move out.

They said on sec network that it might not be until around 7:30 till it leaves the 8 mile radius, so a start time of around 8

Eastern or Central?

Eastern or Central?

I'm not sure they didn't say, but i'm guessing eastern.

Eastern or Central?

Thanks!

Musbooger & Palmer have to be the worst 2 commentators I think I have ever had to listen to. I wish Keith Jackson was still doing his thing with broadcasting professionalism. I am so sick of all of those ESPN commentator programs. All of those talking heads makes one want to throw up and eat a 48 oz. over done round steak. College football has gone down a road that has taken so much of the game away from back in the day.

I started watching the game in the 2nd half with everything muted. You can watch in complete silence & peace. That is the best sound. Not as good as KJ, but light years beyond the booger & palmgreaser.

Any word on Rudy Ford?

I haven't seen anything but the way they were carrying him to the locker room made it look like a leg injury. I don't think it was cramps either.

Any time there's a lightning strike within the 8 mile radius, the 30 minute clock restarts.

Musbooger & Palmer have to be the worst 2 commentators I think I have ever had to listen to. I wish Keith Jackson was still doing his thing with broadcasting professionalism. I am so sick of all of those ESPN commentator programs. All of those talking heads makes one want to throw up and eat a 48 oz. over done round steak. College football has gone down a road that has taken so much of the game away from back in the day.

I started watching the game in the 2nd half with everything muted. You can watch in complete silence & peace. That is the best sound. Not as good as KJ, but light years beyond the booger & palmgreaser.

Sync up TuneIn radio and your DVR (assuming you have it). It is glorious!

Eastern or Central?

Thanks!

Eastern or Central?

Thanks!

8ers gonna 8.

So since we have some down time.. Is Ark's O Line the biggest we will see this year?

Until we play the Green Bay Packers, yeah.

hahaha so is that who the NC winner has to play after?

Archived