***Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread***

RunInRed

Can anyone provide me with a link to listen to the radio feed online via mobile?

download TuneIn radio and search sports, college football, auburn img sports network.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn makes adjustments and steamrolls the second half.

War Eagle!!!

Called it. ;)/>

We called the same but I attributed it to Marshalls return energizing the Whole team.

Is it gonna air on sec network or is this miss state game gonna play

Any word on restart?

8:20 EDT.

Is the SECN going to cut back to our game or stay with moo state?

Aren't you guys watching it on the SEC Network?? They've announced several times how its going to be handled.

When I heard 30 minute delay, I chose to watch the UGA game. Felt that was more interesting than whatever was on. And MSU is no more fun to watch. Put it on for a few minutes during half time, but the UGA game is back on. That is why I initially asked. Sorry for not watching every single second of boring coverage. Actually I didn't even ask. I was wondering. I appreciated the updates.

it wasn't directed at you either. Note the quote feature?? However, I did answer your post earlier when the delay first started.

I do apologize you are correct. I thought autigerfan73 was me for some silly reason.

The game day app is working pretty well, but my signal drops occasionally. Same thing happened at the website too. The website would stop the playback then give an error message saying the broadcast hadn't started yet. Looks like Auburn needs to work on the bandwidth issue to accommodate the load.

Is it gonna air on sec network or is this miss state game gonna play

Any word on restart?

8:20 EDT.

Is the SECN going to cut back to our game or stay with moo state?

Aren't you guys watching it on the SEC Network?? They've announced several times how its going to be handled.

When I heard 30 minute delay, I chose to watch the UGA game. Felt that was more interesting than whatever was on. And MSU is no more fun to watch. Put it on for a few minutes during half time, but the UGA game is back on. That is why I initially asked. Sorry for not watching every single second of boring coverage. Actually I didn't even ask. I was wondering. I appreciated the updates.

it wasn't directed at you either. Note the quote feature?? However, I did answer your post earlier when the delay first started.

I do apologize you are correct. I thought autigerfan73 was me for some silly reason.

that's what happens when you get old. :lol:

I hate dr. pepper but I hate their commercials worse. I really hope we aren't going to have to see this commercial 100 times every saturday. That's awful...

The game day app is working pretty well, but my signal drops occasionally. Same thing happened at the website too. The website would stop the playback then give an error message saying the broadcast hadn't started yet. Looks like Auburn needs to work on the bandwidth issue to accommodate the load.

check your side...I have not had any problems...but can tell when my network starts dragging from the provider or when I am using up the bandwidth from my router......

Gameday app has been rock solid for me. Not one audio hiccup and is pretty close to in sync with the WatchESPN stream.

I hate dr. pepper but I hate their commercials worse. I really hope we aren't going to have to see this commercial 100 times every saturday. That's awful...

Before playoff after playoff... It's like the beginning of college football...zzzzzzzzzzzz

I was getting big delays (i have pretty good Internet speeds so I know it wasn't on my end) going through auburntigers.com at the beginning of the game. Since AU is using TuneIn, I went straight to the TuneIn app and it's been on point since then.

I am thinking Ark is going to do a lot more running the rest of the game since the field and ball will be slick. What do you think?

I am thinking Ark is going to do a lot more running the rest of the game since the field and ball will be slick. What do you think?

I guess I am way off...

I feel like anybody complaining about our defense in the first half didn't watch any of our games in 2013.

Archived