***Auburn vs. Arkansas Game Thread***

RunInRed

Musbooger & Palmer have to be the worst 2 commentators I think I have ever had to listen to. I wish Keith Jackson was still doing his thing with broadcasting professionalism. I am so sick of all of those ESPN commentator programs. All of those talking heads makes one want to throw up and eat a 48 oz. over done round steak. College football has gone down a road that has taken so much of the game away from back in the day.

I started watching the game in the 2nd half with everything muted. You can watch in complete silence & peace. That is the best sound. Not as good as KJ, but light years beyond the booger & palmgreaser.

Musberger is past his prime, but I would take him any day and every day of the week over keith Jackson. I hated listening to keith jackson call a game. He's awful and biased as hell..

Palmer must have pictures on somebody because he is beyond awful.

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So since we have some down time.. Is Ark's O Line the biggest we will see this year?

Until we play the Green Bay Packers, yeah.

hahaha so is that who the NC winner has to play after?

I think the committee might put them in the playoff.

Any word on restart?

8:20 EDT.

Is the SECN going to cut back to our game or stay with moo state?

So since we have some down time.. Is Ark's O Line the biggest we will see this year?

Their size was an issue in the first half, but imho they were getting tired in the second half and that was a big part of why things swung for us

Musbooger & Palmer have to be the worst 2 commentators I think I have ever had to listen to. I wish Keith Jackson was still doing his thing with broadcasting professionalism. I am so sick of all of those ESPN commentator programs. All of those talking heads makes one want to throw up and eat a 48 oz. over done round steak. College football has gone down a road that has taken so much of the game away from back in the day.

I started watching the game in the 2nd half with everything muted. You can watch in complete silence & peace. That is the best sound. Not as good as KJ, but light years beyond the booger & palmgreaser.

Sync up TuneIn radio and your DVR (assuming you have it). It is glorious!

You don't even need TuneIn radio anymore. Auburntigers.com is streaming every game for free this year. It's the absolute best way to watch the game. The radio broadcast is behind the TV so you need a DVR. Just pause the TV until the radio catches up and you're good to go.

Remember the wise saying "it's never as good as it looks or as bad". Not sunshine pumping but two things to remember about the first half. Arkansas has invested every moment in the offseason on this game. Auburn does not have that luxury if the want to make the playoffs. Also just like Nick's defenses have trouble with the HUNH, CEJ's guys go everyday against the HUNH not a pro-set. Just food for thought. WDE.

Is it gonna air on sec network or is this miss state game gonna play

Any word on restart?

Aren't you guys watching it on the SEC Network?? They've announced several times how its going to be handled.

You don't even need TuneIn radio anymore. Auburntigers.com is streaming every game for free this year. It's the absolute best way to watch the game. The radio broadcast is behind the TV so you need a DVR. Just pause the TV until the radio catches up and you're good to go.

For the last 4-5 years I've been listening to the radio broadcast at auburntigers.com and my tv feed is more than a play AHEAD of the game audio. It's very odd and unusual for that to be the case but it is again today as well. TV is always ahead for me which is great, because I prefer to listen to the tv announcers then after it happens can turn up the Auburn broadcast and hear it there too.

Any word on restart?

Aren't you guys watching it on the SEC Network?? They've announced several times how its going to be handled.

When I heard 30 minute delay, I chose to watch the UGA game. Felt that was more interesting than whatever was on. And MSU is no more fun to watch. Put it on for a few minutes during half time, but the UGA game is back on. That is why I initially asked. Sorry for not watching every single second of boring coverage. Actually I didn't even ask. I was wondering. I appreciated the updates.

They announced on the stadium 7:10 warm ups 7:20 start

I don't like this delay one bit though. They were gassed. This helps them more than it helps us

Auburn is coming out on Defense. I think the break gives our Defense a rest. I kind of like how our D comes back after a break

I actually started with auburntigers.com first but the delay was ridiculous. Switched to the TuneIn radio app. Paused the DVR for about 2 seconds (delay using autigers.com was around 10 seconds)and I was synced right up. Been holding firm the whole game. I love it!

Any word on restart?

When I heard 30 minute delay, I chose to watch the UGA game. Felt that was more interesting than whatever was on. And MSU is no more fun to watch. Put it on for a few minutes during half time, but the UGA game is back on. That is why I initially asked. Sorry for not watching every single second of boring coverage. Actually I didn't even ask. I was wondering. I appreciated the updates.

it wasn't directed at you either. Note the quote feature?? However, I did answer your post earlier when the delay first started.

Archived