K STATE spread just seems puzzling

muxi87

Ellis Johnson needs to own up to his paycheck and have this defense primed and ready. I'm tired of these so called halftime adjustments. One day it's going to be too late if we don't come to play when the ball is kicked off.

I've mentioned it on other threads too, but Johnson's defense has allowed a grand total of THREE points in the second half this year. That'll win you a lot of games.

I'm sure it will, but we can't wait until halftime to decide to play defense.

Not to sound like an ass, but until we start getting our butts kicked and losing a bunch of games. ...what is there to really complain about? The adjustments are made and the boys step up when it matters most. I'll take it. WDE

Our record agains the spread the last 5, 10 and 20 years is off the charts great. One of the best in all sports, everywhere. It's spreads like this (and the clowns that make them based on the "Boston Globe analysis of Auburn football") that make our record against the spread so great. That and the fact Auburn is a championship-caliber program decade after decade.

Of course I picked KSU, 32-31, but that's beside the point.

I see it as a good spread. Gus will hold back on exposing playbook. When up by a touchdown with ball seems plays set up future plays rather than run up score.

Winning is better than style points!

holding back backfires more often than not Play all out the whole game. Never let your foot off the gas.

found that out in the nc...

Archived