**Auburn at Kansas State - Game Thread**

WarTiger

We should definitely bench Marshall.

Yep

He's just awful, nevermind the fact that his rushing threat has much to do with the pocket he has to throw in.

Without the stupid drops you're singing a different tune.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Early in the fourth, let's stop them here and score another TD then hold them.

Its far from all Nicks fault tonight. Lots of drops, and the running game getting stuffed makes it much harder

I was being facetious, I know it's not Marshall's fault. The rushing game has gone nowhere, but the threat of Nick rushing has given him enough pocket to make those throws. A few that shouldn't have been, have been dropped. That's not Nick's fault at all. He doesn't throw every pass perfect, and neither does anyone else. The last thing I want is a QB controversy established by bringing JJ into the game for a pass-heavy 4th quarter. JJ can't make them catch balls they sould've.

I don't think Sammie is fully recovered from his injury, but Gus knew we needed him. But where is Melvin Ray - haven't seen him tonight.

Yep

He's just awful, nevermind the fact that his rushing threat has much to do with the pocket he has to throw in.

Without the stupid drops you're singing a different tune.

Titan, you know me better than that.

Marshall and the defense are winning us this game.

That and the fact they've left a minimum of 9 points off the board. More with the end zone drop.

Archived