Panetta Unloads On WH.....Again

Proud Tiger

Panetta just admitted Maliki was unlikely to ever offer immunity.

Think he'd offer it NOW ?

A true leader would have found a way to explain it to Maliki that if he played his cards right, he could bring peace to Iraq AND stay in power.

Obama was too busy shootin' hoops, fundraising and playin' golf to actually do the job of President.

I guess you're admitting the Bush was not a true leader.

If Obama had a dime and one call, I honestly believe he'd call you tex. You very well might be the last guy standing thats still defnding this ass clown

He's not defending Obama. He's pointing out irrationality and illogical reasoning, if you can call it reasoning at all. It's mostly emotional blather.

A true leader would have found a way to explain it to Maliki that if he played his cards right, he could bring peace to Iraq AND stay in power.

Obama was too busy shootin' hoops, fundraising and playin' golf to actually do the job of President.

If Obama had a dime and one call, I honestly believe he'd call you tex. You very well might be the last guy standing thats still defnding this ass clown

He's not defending Obama. He's pointing out irrationality and illogical reasoning, if you can call it reasoning at all. It's mostly emotional blather.

I forgot about you. You 2 are a match made in heaven. Im am completely unemotional when i say that if the US Diplomatic corp failed to negotiate a SoFA agreement with a 3rd world nation in which American forces were currently quartered and said it was because they couldn't...they're clearly not worth shooting because they haven't made sufficient effort. Obama had NO interest in remaining in Iraq AT ALL and thus those in his admin made little to no effort in that regard.

I forgot about you. You 2 are a match made in heaven. Im am completely unemotional when i say that if the US Diplomatic corp failed to negotiate a SoFA agreement with a 3rd world nation in which American forces were currently quartered and said it was because they couldn't...they're clearly not worth shooting because they haven't made sufficient effort. Obama had NO interest in remaining in Iraq AT ALL and thus those in his admin made little to no effort in that regard.

Precisely Obama was going to withdraw from there regardless. The SOFA show was just that, a show. He was never going to leave troops there regardless of what the Iraqis did. He would have found an excuse to do it no matter what.

Archived