TAMU @ MSU Game Thread

around4ever

I predicted MSU mostly because of home field but also Prescott. What impresses me is that they are able to have a balanced offense. I hope AU is able to have that balance and that NM is able to have that 70% passing efficiency our coaches have said he is capable of. If not, we won't be winning games like last yr. Also impressed with MSU defense. I would be interested to know what kind of star rankings they had as recruits. MSU doesn't get the 4 and 5 stars like uat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They need to pull Prescott for 2nd string QB. He is high and behind receivers.

His WO's have to stretch and dive for catches, unacceptable. :)

MSU looks good so far. They have a swag about them that I cannot wait to see erased by Auburn. We are head and shoulders above A&M and after we demolish LSU all will know. I really like our chances to win every game! War Eagle!

This should allow us to sneak into the underdog role. Right where we want to be.

underdog? If we beat LSU tonight we will be in the top 4 in the country. We won't be the underdog. It might be where you want to be, but its not where most of us want to be.

MSU looks good so far. They have a swag about them that I cannot wait to see erased by Auburn. We are head and shoulders above A&M and after we demolish LSU all will know. I really like our chances to win every game! War Eagle!

I wish I had as much confidence in our team as you. War eagle

When do we start to question TAMU's ability? Sure they beat up on some bad teams early in the season, but it seems if they play a team with some depth and size, they struggle.

I'm not ready to put MSU on any sort of pedestal yet.

Regardless.....MSU does look like they are executing very well despite what TAMU is doing. I know it's tough to admit that MSU is much improved but they are and they have shown in in the past two weeks. Here's to hoping our guys come out and make a statement to night vs. LSwho as well. :wareagle:

Having to listen on the radio. Sounds like all of TAMU's receivers have stone hands.

stone, brick, cast iron....something like that....

Guys... I'm going to try to focus on LSU this week and not look ahead to MSU but... Man... They look good.

Hoping to keep it in the here and now and put in a good performance this week though.

MSU .... WOW!! Hope we have similar results as them against LSU tonight.

MSU is really good but I also dont think A&M is as good as everyone thought after the SC win. Obviously the Gamecocks have turned out not to be world beaters so that win is looking weaker and weaker. If Auburn survives LSU it sets up perhaps the biggest game in MSU history next week.

Archived