It has begun!

Stripe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy,very happy with auburns defense. But after years of bad defense i can't seem to accept that we are good on that side now. I fear a collapse. Not because of anything this year, but since 09 i came to expect it. I hope i can shake this phobia soon.

I am happy,very happy with auburns defense. But after years of bad defense i can't seem to accept that we are good on that side now. I fear a collapse. Not because of anything this year, but since 09 i came to expect it. I hope i can shake this phobia soon.

The interesting thing to me is that in making a judgement here @ the midway point of the season, outside of maybe aTm (and frankly that's a big maybe), I can't name any offenses that AU faces the rest of the way that's particularly scary. USCe is not particularly impressive, Ole Miss maybe..if "good" Bo shows up, thUGA is a one man show and he now may be a NO-show, and uat was exposed by Ole Miss.

If AU's defense continues it's improvement and the offense continues to build upon last weeks performance, this MSU game may be the toughest test left.

MSU appears to be very physical at the LOS on both sides of the ball ~ they weaken some in the 4th qtr due to depth, but it will be a tough contest.

MSU appears to be very physical at the LOS on both sides of the ball ~ they weaken some in the 4th qtr due to depth, but it will be a tough contest.

To add to what you correctly stated, they also have not had to actually play a 4 qtr game yet either. So if it does come down to the wire hopefully AU can take advantage of that intangible as well.

Archived