Another General criticizes the clown in the White House

AUisAll

AUUSN. If you're not with them, you're a pinko commie liberal democrat. Welcome to the fold. :laugh:

Thanks! Do I get a set of steak knives?

It seems that everyone Ben disagrees with is stupid.

You basically have 3 dumbass's here that post repeatedly, Homer, Ben and USN. They, like a lot of liberal/democrats have an incredibly over inflated opinion of themselves. They think they are the smartest person in the room. And calling them a dumbass is being kind.

Do we really need to cheapen the level of discourse with these kinds of attacks? Exactly how do you think I am a Democrat? Let me state it again, I am apolitical. As a professional military officer, I serve the civilian leadership that the American public vote for.

I can't see either of these two's posts. Now that you've quoted I have to comment.

Proud. There is a difference between calling a person stupid and calling an argument stupid. Intelligent people make stupid arguments all the time.

AUisAll. You need to chill.

AUUSN. If you're not with them, you're a pinko commie liberal democrat. Welcome to the fold. :laugh:

For a liberal you're pretty good ben :big: You and I disagree on most things and that's cool. It's good honest debate and differences of opinion. Homer, to me is a little bit more difficult but still I can deal with him. I won't even try to debate him on the AGW anymore. It is pointless. He's set in his way on that and it's where he is the furtherest to the left of anything else. I'm probably about as far the other way on that one so that just leads to getting nowhere and why bother anymore. You may think I'm crazy with some of the statements I make and, admittedly, it does sound crazy. My statements on some of these things based on looking at history and about 30 plus years of watching things and how they develop from a small sect that most society would deem on the fringe to more and more people coming on board to seeing it completely weave it's way into American society and culture.The people that push these ideas are relentless and never stop. It doesn't come all at once. It works up gradually almost unnoticed but it does creep in little by little until they get what they want. I see things now that are eerily similar to things that went on in previous civilizations, like Rome and Greece before they fell, not from external threats but from internal rot. That's not to say that we are on the verge of collapse as a society. It is just that, unless the current trend is reversed, which it can be, we as a society will cease to be great.

Smart people can make stupid arguments sometimes. There's a difference in calling someone stupid and calling an idea stupid.

If you see someone calling a person stupid, you can certainly report it. The mods can't read every thread. But in this thread, he criticized an argument.

Smart people can make stupid arguments sometimes. There's a difference in calling someone stupid and calling an idea stupid.

Exactly. For example, this complaint is stupid. ;)

I am curious if there is any evidence out there of me ever calling anyone stupid. I do try to be careful with my words and stick to criticizing arguments rather than people, but I'll admit that I definitely have slipped in some respects. I just don't recall calling anyone here stupid.

Has he brought up this thread yet? :laugh:

I am curious if there is any evidence out there of me ever calling anyone stupid. I do try to be careful with my words and stick to criticizing arguments rather than people, but I'll admit that I definitely have slipped in some respects. I just don't recall calling anyone here stupid.

Has he brought up this thread yet? :laugh:/>

The plethora of stupid "ideas" in this forum will test any person's patience. ;)

Titan....I never thought about reporting it. It just seemed hypocritical. Ben expressed his opinion, I expressed my.opinion but I didn't call him or an idea stupid,

TexT...I made a statement not a complaint. Look in your dictionary if you don't know the difference.

Ben....where in the thread you linked did I call anyone stupid?

Thanks! Do I get a set of steak knives?

No. The best I can do is a 5 dollar gift certificate to PF Chang's, a 3 month trial subscription to InStyle magazine and put you on the mailing list for our pinko commie liberal newsletter. We meet every Friday down by the docks. Welcome, comrade!

Ben........ still waiting for answer to my question in last post above. Can't produce can you so you.hide as usual when you are wrong. But just to refresh your memoy, you might note that for a fact you quoted my post and called me a liar.

Helloooooo Ben. Still waiting.

You trolling hard.... you do know he has you on ignore. Why don't you send him a PM instead of this sad display?

AUUSN....you really need to mind your on business unless you have been elected board Sherriff. Seems like your sailor pants are getting too big. Besides I was responding to his post and HIS link. Why don't you give him the same direction?

You trolling hard.... you do know he has you on ignore. Why don't you send him a PM instead of this sad display?

He's still trying to address me? What part of ignore does he not get?

He wishes he knew how to quit you...

He wishes he knew how to quit you...

I bet he didn't like that. :laugh:

Oh I liked it. it's fun laughing at cowards who make claims but won't back them up. But hey, maybe you and AUUSN should do PMs as he suggested to me.

But hey, maybe you and AUUSN should do PMs as he suggested to me.

Nah, but a virtual high five is in order.

tumblr_mz899q0Wu81rizx2eo1_500.gif

lulz

Archived