Please Vote

StatTiger

If this was the other way around you AU fans would be having a field day with the Bama MNC jokes.  It would also be very sad that the UA nation had to come up with this to get yet another claim at a MNC.  You know it, and I know it.

131407[/snapback]

That's because half of bama's NCs are jokes. Why do you care if we have one?

If this was the other way around you AU fans would be having a field day with the Bama MNC jokes.  It would also be very sad that the UA nation had to come up with this to get yet another claim at a MNC.  You know it, and I know it.

131407[/snapback]

That's because half of bama's NCs are jokes. Why do you care if we have one?

131443[/snapback]

After the years of jokes about bama's 12 MNC claims, no fan base deserves a bogus MNC claim more than the AU fan base. What makes this better is this isn't one that just gets awarded, it has to be voted on by thousands of AU fans(and me).

ESPN has a fan poll too and it looks nothing like this one.

1. USC

2. OU

3. AU

4. Miami

5. Cal

131468[/snapback]

That's because it is more on a national basis. I really don't think many people outside of Alabama know about this one. I do have an honest question for you Numa. When you vote for AU on this one, can you go back and vote again or would you have to delete cookies for it to work? Just wondering.

This fanspoll.com doesn't make sense anyway...why are you voting for "who should be the national champion" when the season isn't even over? Can someone explain that? This is an obvious homer poll. Sorry guys...

Archived