Best Bowl Game to watch on New Years Day

PenguinAUB

well we have the steak bowl pitting our old freinds Georgia against a Big Ten srub. i guess that will be fun to watch as long as Wisconsin as a big lead at halftime

UT vs T A&M - lets face it, UT struggled with vandy and UK, they are gonna lose here

FSU vs W. Virginia - most of you dislike the ACC so youll be skipping that

LSU vs Iowa the other tigers should win big here

UM vs Texas - Cal got screwed so im boycotting the rose bowl this year

utah vs pittsburg - its a shame utah couldnt play a real team

the BCS has ruined bowl season

and its apparent that none of these bowl games are gonna pack as much excitment as:

No 3 Georgia Tech at #2 Kansas

look for tech in an upset here, gonna be the most exciting game on new years day

well we have the steak bowl pitting our old freinds Georgia against a Big Ten srub.  i guess that will be fun to watch as long as Wisconsin as a big lead at halftime

UT vs T A&M - lets face it, UT struggled with vandy and UK, they are gonna lose here

FSU vs W. Virginia - most of you dislike the ACC so youll be skipping that

LSU vs Iowa the other tigers should win big here

UM vs Texas - Cal got screwed so im boycotting the rose bowl this year

utah vs pittsburg - its a shame utah couldnt play a real team

the BCS has ruined bowl season

and its apparent that none of these bowl games are gonna pack as much excitment as:

No 3 Georgia Tech at #2 Kansas

look for tech in an upset here, gonna be the most exciting game on new years day

132035[/snapback]

Ya'll straight trippin'

Thats not exactly a stellar new years day schedule. However, seeings how 99.99999999999% of people outside of a 10 mile perimeter of the ga tach campus don't give a flying fart about tech, I'm going with ut/a&m, lsu/iowa as my two big games.

Yes indeed, the rich tradition associated with the GT basketball program and New Year's Day are almost as irrelevant to the holiday scene as your hawks.

the games i circled on my schedule for new year's day include lsu vs iowa; however, i agree with fishepa on the lousiville vs boise state game, plus i look forward to the osu vs notre dame and troy vs northern illinois games.

the rest of the new year's day games don't excite me enough to veg out and watch especially the bsc bowl games.

The best bowl game IMO is Louisville and Boise St.  They might put over 150 points combined,

132154[/snapback]

that is not a new years day bowl.

Archived