CFP National Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow....lookie there....up by 3 and a TRUE freshman comes in...

I still have singe marks from post "Wisky game where i questioned by we would not see 'Roc Thomas at all.......

hmmmmmm

that will probably do it there. Ohio State just has won the battle up front all night. I'll admit I'm very surprised at this outcome. I didn't see this coming.

what do yall think braxton miller does?

He gone ...

Can we put to an end the preseason hype every year of Oregon winning the NC? Fine team but they can't compete up front with the big boys. If they can't win it with MM at QB, they never will.

Can we put to an end the preseason hype every year of Oregon winning the NC? Fine team but they can't compete up front with the big boys. If they can't win it with MM at QB, they never will.

The issue isn't Mariota, it's the D-line and LBs. Sound familiar?

Looks like Oregon has the same problem they had in 2010. They just can't match up against a physical team.... All speed and no power.

Partially true, they actually have a power running game this year.

Not saying the issue is Mariota. It's up front where they lose to the Auburn's, stanford's and OSU's with rugged fronts.

I know I'm pulling for Oregon but Herstreit and Fowler are the most obnoxious announce team in all of football, pro or college. I'd rather hear Verne and Gary or Jim Nantz and Phil "I love Peyton Manning" Simms than these two clowns cheerleading for Ohio State,

Fowler sounds like he's getting his prostate checked everytime Ohio State gets a first down or scores.

Not saying the issue is Mariota. It's up front where they lose to the Auburn's, stanford's and OSU's with rugged fronts.\

the two dropped balls on 3rd down early on did not help them either....if OSU had been put in an early hole game could have been different....

That wasn't even remotely dirty. It was good football and nothing illegal even much less dirty.

no I don't think so, I don't think they should have thrown the flag though. Nothing despite warning the guys from hurting their qb

I know I'm pulling for Oregon but Herstreit and Fowler are the most obnoxious announce team in all of football, pro or college. I'd rather hear Verne and Gary or Jim Nantz and Phil "I love Peyton Manning" Simms than these two clowns cheerleading for Ohio State,

Fowler sounds like he's getting his prostate checked everytime Ohio State gets a first down or scores.

No to Verne and Gary ...

Archived