CFP National Championship Game Thread

around4ever

man jj needs to get in the gym and beef up a little more so he can be even better than jones, if he played like that with jovon and roc in the back oh my gosh ladies and gentleman....

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha. Bear with six titles!!!!

We knew those 865 national championships (or whatever the number they claim) were GREATLY EXAGGERATED.

when's the last time this happened jones won the national championship in his third start!!!

unheard of. Props to that kid

for sure, jt barret might need to transfer too lol

oh my gosh skip bayless is comparing cardale to cam...here we go smh

Not there yet, but his play style is very Cam-esque.

^post 3000

I officially have too much free time to burn on this forum.

Urban had to score that last TD just to prove once again what an a&&hole he is. No sense in that. Take a knee and show a little class.

oh my gosh skip bayless is comparing cardale to cam...here we go smh

Not there yet, but his play style is very Cam-esque.

^post 3000

I officially have too much free time to burn on this forum.

yeah it is, very much so in fact

Urban had to score that last TD just to prove once again what an a&&hole he is. No sense in that. Take a knee and show a little class.

As I said prior, he is a great coach just don't like his personality.

man that is still an ugly trophy

Look at the bright side. No more Larry the Dr. Pepper salesman.

As I said prior, he is a great coach just don't like his personality.

It isn't Ohio States job to keep themselves from scoring.

uh oh jim harbaugh even more pressure to restore the team and rivalry with ohio state playing the way they are

Herby is all smiles, .... and he should be.

Well played OSU, well played. :yes:

Ice cold Dr Peppah Hea!!! kinda funny though

Ice cold Dr Peppah Hea!!! kinda funny though

I thought it was a little funny the first 3 dozen times. I got tired of the character in a hurry.

uh oh jim harbaugh even more pressure to restore the team and rivalry with ohio state playing the way they are

He's behind the 8-ball BIG TIME!!! Is it too late for him to return to the 49ers? :dunno:

Have to disagree. OU would've done it too. Don't like Meyer at all, but mot going to fault him there.

Sure didn't see it going this way.

Neither did I ... :dunno:/>

This is exactly as I feared. Buckeye fans are the Bammers of the north. The next year will be miserable if/when OSU wins this game

But at least they are the Big 10's problem and not ours.

I live in Columbus....

I'm sorry.

they are saying cardale shpuld go to the draft, if he chooses to transfer he'll have to sit out, and if he says he would have to compete with jt barrett and maybe braxton miller, if anybody could ever go after only three starts it's this guy

B7NLx9tCMAAw-TZ.jpg

One of these guys brought ohio a championship(caption from ESPN's SportsNation's twitter page)

Ouch!!!

Well we got to see what an offense like ours can do when they also have a defense. I like our chances moving forward. It was also nice to watch stress free and not really care who won.

That was a beatdown. Were it not for the turnovers, it would have been over by halftime. Oregon still lacks quality linemen that can stand up to a big offensive line. Their offense was just throttled by the defense of OSU. Not a big fan of Urban Meyer but the guy is a heck of a coach. That's 3 for him. He'll win more. I guess in a way I'm sort of glad he did as that kind of puts to bed the notion of what spanky supposedly did to him.

Archived