CFP National Championship Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure didn't see it going this way.

Neither did I ... :dunno:

This is exactly as I feared. Buckeye fans are the Bammers of the north. The next year will be miserable if/when OSU wins this game

But at least they are the Big 10's problem and not ours.

I live in Columbus....

Sorry ...

man how funny is it that they curb stomp fsu and look to be in position to get demolished, would hate it for marcus..but glad they did what they did to fsu so i'll be cool about it

Seeing some good ole' fashion, text book, form tackling happening on both sides of the ball in this game.

Geesh !! Why could we do that this year? <sigh>

Seeing some good ole' fashion, text book, form tackling happening on both sides of the ball in this game.

Change is a comin', just hold on. ;)

Change is a comin', just hold on. ;)/>

I was thinking the same thing. Swarming tackling and good one on one tackles.

Yea!! And a couple of times, I even say players wrap their arms around the ball carrier while making a form tackle. Then the strangest thing happened.......................the ball carrier went to the ground and the play was over !!!

Does that normally happen?

<sarcasm off>

Yea!! And a couple of times, I even say players wrap their arms around the ball carrier while making a form tackle. Then the strangest thing happened.......................the ball carrier went to the ground and the play was over !!!

Does that normally happen?

<sarcasm off>

Are you watching wrestling? Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen in football

Noticed that the first play after a 1st down for O is a run up the middle.

Sheeesh!

What gives?

We proved that doesn't work all that well.

Well, we were up 21-10 last year

Don't remind me

Just a fun fact for you...in the modern era teams that are up at half are 14-1. Guess who that one loss was

Ohio state getting away with bama like holding

So is Oregon. They are letting them Ohio State play.

FTFY.

It's kind of strange that the Oregon players have to walk all the around the stadium to get to their dressing room. Isn't there a field exit closer to the dressing room? The OSU dressing room is right where they exited the field. That's five minutes of rest and prep time.

Don't remind me

Just a fun fact for you...in the modern era teams that are up at half are 14-1. Guess who that one loss was

Enough salt in the wound!

Don't remind me

Enough salt in the wound!

Really sorry man.

We should tell Gus

It's kind of strange that the Oregon players have to walk all the around the stadium to get to their dressing room. Isn't there a field exit closer to the dressing room? The OSU dressing room is right where they exited the field. That's five minutes of rest and prep time.

Ohio State the "home team" ? stadium is probably laid out that way by the Cowboys to make their opponents do that long walk at half time...and lose those precious minutes.

Archived