POPE ON CHARLIE HEBDO: THERE ARE LIMITS TO FREE EXPRESSION

AUUSN

I really like this Pope. I believe his message is more about changing peoples' hearts rather than their politics.

He's pissing off a lot of Catholics though. He might want to work on fine tuning his message.

I really like this Pope. I believe his message is more about changing peoples' hearts rather than their politics.

He's pissing off a lot of Catholics though. He might want to work on fine tuning his message.

Perhaps those he is "pissing off", need to reevaluate the basis of their faith?

Perhaps those he is "pissing off", need to reevaluate the basis of their faith?

Are you catholic ?

To me, the only controversy here was his use of "can't" instead of shouldn't. But, by definition, he was speaking as the Pope and not as the head of a state, so there's really not even a technical issue with that.

Speaking as an agnostic, I don't agree with him on everything, but I think this Pope rocks! Could be the best Pope ever.

Spot on ICHY. I am Catholic and his message is much needed in today's society. It seems to me that his message is that of that old 70's song, "Put a little love in your heart".

Spot on ICHY. I am Catholic and his message is much needed in today's society. It seems to me that his message is that of that old 70's song, "Put a little love in your heart".

I agree. I love his message that emphasis the love of Christ. Expecting a Christian leader to be influenced by political ideology seems rather odd to me.

And, I'm with you on those sappy 70's songs.

Archived