A quick look back

Tigermike

Thanks TigerMike. That brought back a day full of good memories!

War Eagle...O N E at a time. :au:

Thanks TigerMike. That brought back a day full of good memories!

War Eagle...O N E at a time. :au:

132928[/snapback]

One of my kids was at the game with me...he'll never forget it! :au:

Looking at those pics one easily concludes that LSU didn't lose because of the extra point penalty. They were fortunate the game was that close. :D

Looking at those pics one easily concludes that LSU didn't lose because of the extra point penalty. They were fortunate the game was that close. :D

132941[/snapback]

WOW!!! You can't be serious....its 5 pictures of very good AU plays. If I wanted to give the effort I bet I can find 5 pictures that tell a different story. You scored with about 2 minutes left to take the lead, and now we were lucky to have only lost by 1 pt. Gimmie a break.

Before everyone jumps me.... I would like to CONGRATULATE the entire AU community on a TERRIFIC season. It just sucks the BCS has screwed you out of the title game. AU deserves to be there!!

132941[/snapback]

WOW!!! You can't be serious....its 5 pictures of very good AU plays. If I wanted to give the effort I bet I can find 5 pictures that tell a different story. You scored with about 2 minutes left to take the lead, and now we were lucky to have only lost by 1 pt. Gimmie a break.

Before everyone jumps me.... I would like to CONGRATULATE the entire AU community on a TERRIFIC season. It just sucks the BCS has screwed you out of the title game. AU deserves to be there!!

133016[/snapback]

Hey I was just trying to wake up some of you LSU guys here. :D

132941[/snapback]

133016[/snapback]

Hey I was just trying to wake up some of you LSU guys here. :D

133026[/snapback]

Well I have been extremly busy lately so I haven't been able to post much. If it was just trying to get my attention.....IT WORKED.

Again though......CONGRATS ON THE SEASON...undefeated is a tremendous accomplishment in the SEC. I expect AU to win my 21+ against Va. Tech. Good Luck!!

Absolutely the closest game of the season. Two teams that slugged it out for 4 quarters and the stats, that were almost dead even, bear that out. One team finished 11-0 in the regular season while the other finished 9-2 with only one bad game during the season. That was the game AU had to have and all teams have to have if you achieve that magical season.

Well I have been extremly busy lately so I haven't been able to post much. If it was just trying to get my attention.....IT WORKED.

133028[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Good luck to :lsu: in giving the Hawks a black eye :thumbsup:

Make the SEC proud.  Do you think he'll play the future in Russell or give Randall the start to reward him for his career?  Who do you want to see get the most snaps?

133049[/snapback]

I think Randall will start and play the entire game....unless he starts playing badly you probably won't see Russell. Randall is coming off of his best game as a LSU Tiger. If any of you didn't see the Arkansas game, Randall was awesome he threw for 2 TDs and ran for another 2 TD's. Russell never saw the field until the final minutes.

Randall's stats vs Arkansas

Passing: 10-14 for 177 yds 2 TD 0 INT

Rushing: 17 att. for 130 yds (not counting sacks) 2 TDs

He had EVERY LSU fan saying "Where has this guy been all season"

Archived