2016 4* OT EJ Price (USC Signee)

ellitor

If Gus goes 6-6 again next year, he & Jacobs needs to be fired. I don't think winning 8 games will save his job. He has to win at least 10 and win the SEC west.

Totally, and we should hire Saban or Belicheck

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Gus goes 6-6 again next year, he & Jacobs needs to be fired. I don't think winning 8 games will save his job. He has to win at least 10 and win the SEC west.

WTF does this have to do with the thread. You just venting for the hell of it?

It doesn't but read the past couple of pages to see why he said that.

WTF does this have to do with the thread. You just venting for the hell of it?

It doesn't but read the past couple of pages to see why he said that.

Gotcha. I just read the 5 or 6 posts above his. A4E really needs to learn how to use the quote function.

I suppose you okayed the 10 win requirement with the BOT. If not, I say we fire you instead...

Dude, please give it a rest. You're wasting the bandwidth of this site and EVERYONE'S TIME!

Totally, and we should hire Saban or Belicheck

They won't be available, but I bet Shula would like another crack at the SEC with the way he's done this season at Carolina.

can he bring cam back to the sec with him..... let's face it. cam is a HUGE part of his success! (cue the "thank you captain obvious")

Price will help our recruiting rankings. I am plugged in at both Peachtree Ridge and North Gwinnett and through that have info from folks at Archer. The word on Price is that he is a total head case. Think Caleb King.

wde

Anything change between now and the end of the 2016 season, but Gus make only 1 change on offense and that was a new OL coach. I look for the play calling to pretty much be the same with Gus and Rhett and because of that, that's why this team could very well end next winning no more then 8 games.

Anything change between now and the end of the 2016 season, but Gus make only 1 change on offense and that was a new OL coach. I look for the play calling to pretty much be the same with Gus and Rhett and because of that, that's why this team could very well end next winning no more then 8 games.

Coaching changes may not be done on offense & I can assure you Herb will have a Hand in calling plays.

Coaching changes may not be done on offense & I can assure Herb will have a Hand in calling plays.

I appreciate this

can he bring cam back to the sec with him..... let's face it. cam is a HUGE part of his success! (cue the "thank you captain obvious")

To be fair, Shula deserves a lot of credit for finally learning how to utilize Cam in the right way. It sure looks like they took a long hard look at Cam's film at Auburn over this past off-season because prior to this year, even with Cam's good rushing stats, it seemed like they were trying to make him into a pocket passer.

"Anything change between now and the end of the 2016 season, but Gus make only 1 change on offense and that was a new OL coach. I look for the play calling to pretty much be the same with Gus and Rhett and because of that, that's why this team could very well end next winning no more then 8 games."

....aaaaaaand that's the positive a4e I've come to appreciate.

Anything new on EJ?

Nope.

I think he is definitely UGA bound

60 uga / 40 AU

He is going to UGA for sure

Anything new on EJ?

Nope.

I think he is definitely UGA bound

60 uga / 40 AU

He is going to UGA for sure

Nothing is for sure til the NLI fax is in.

Archived