Heard he wanted to see what KFC had to offer

Anything new on EJ?

Nope.

I think he is definitely UGA bound

60 uga / 40 AU

He is going to UGA for sure

Looks like USC now.

Heard he wanted to see what KFC had to offer

Wasn't there a guy within the last few years that chose USC (or wherever) over ITT Tech and DeVry?

WDE!

Good! Rather this kid go west than go to thUGA. Good luck, EJ.

I have been pretty vocal about this, but I am glad we did not get him. I think there is a big chance that he will be a bust.

I hope Price enjoys being coached by Ellis Johnson.

Slow down, brother. First, Price is going to USCw... as in California. Second, Johnson is an off the field coach at USCe.

I hope Price enjoys being coached by Ellis Johnson.

Slow down, brother. First, Price is going to USCw... as in California. Second, Johnson is an off the field coach at USCe.

Lol. Third - Ellis Johnson is a defensive guy and EJ Price is an offensive lineman.

WDE, do you know what happened here? Did he just like USC better? Did he just have sour grapes for AU and UGA? Or did we both back off?

Supposedly something happened with his legal guardian and ultimately ended up signing with USCw. Think he wanted to be at UGA.

WDE, do you know what happened here? Did he just like USC better? Did he just have sour grapes for AU and UGA? Or did we both back off?

Supposedly something happened with his legal guardian and ultimately ended up signing with USCw. Think he wanted to be at UGA.

A chance to start a new life ?

• 7 months later...

Saw on SDS that he is moving back to be closer to home due to illness in the family.  Surely we are going to be putting on the full court press with so many OL being injured from 2017 class.

3 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Saw on SDS that he is moving back to be closer to home due to illness in the family.  Surely we are going to be putting on the full court press with so many OL being injured from 2017 class.

Not sure about that. We were hot & cold on him through his recruitment due to behavioral issues. If those are completely behind him then yes we should take a hard look.

Archived