2016 4* OT EJ Price (USC Signee)

ellitor

Let's go win the NC next year and put this to rest. So back to price. How are we feeling today? Any updates?

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's go win the NC next year and put this to rest. So back to price. How are we feeling today? Any updates?

I am with you on this one...I get sick and tired of people and their "sources" on what Gus needs to do or not do. Winning will take care of it ...just like losing will, don't need no source for that. I will check back later to see if Price has said anything about his visit.

Capture.jpg

I'm thinking Mamma likes her some Aubie and from the looks of those other pics, Auburn too.

Funny, when I saw the pic I thought how can you not love Aubie

Capture.jpg

I'm thinking Mamma likes her some Aubie and from the looks of those other pics, Auburn too.

Funny, when I saw the pic I thought how can you not love Aubie

We should have held a national championship parade for Aubie this weekend.

If Gus is fired I really don't think we can get anyone better right now with our budget and recent track record with coaches.. Gus was in position to hit the ground running when he came back. I just don't see anyone out there who would be in that kind of position. I think we would be spinning our wheels for a year or two. And none of us want that scenario. A total meltdown like 2012 (which most of us don't forsee) would preclude this logic of course.

Price, hmmmmmm ....

Personally, I don't want to find out who's right. If Gus wins 8-9 games, he won't be fired, and we'll never know whether he would have been if he'd won less. If he wins less than 8, however, we'll find out who's right. I don't want to win fewer than 8 games next season, period.

So, about this Price kid. Us or the Dawgs?

It's a ridiculous narrative that Gus has to do X or Y to keep his job.

I agree but AU influentials have done ridiculous things before.

It's a ridiculous narrative that Gus has to do X or Y to keep his job.

I agree but AU influentials have done ridiculous things before.

Ain't that the damn trust. Been around long enough to see just about everything Auburn can do to stay a soap opera

EJ, the Price is Right at AU!! Come on Down.

Don't think that that is quiiiite the pitch we want floating around on the web

Why? Do you really think the NCAA is going to investigate over that lol. It's clearly a joke.

Why? Do you really think the NCAA is going to investigate over that lol. It's clearly a joke.

And so was potatoes....

And so was potatoes....

Yeah, that was clearly a joke. Clearly

And so was potatoes....

Not sure what you're going on about. Did my obvious joke fly over your head or not?

And so was potatoes....

Not sure what you're going on about. Did my obvious joke fly over your head or not?

Hold on " potatoe," I'm still trying to figure out what made your statement so obvious of a joke. I mean thats exactly what I would say if I was serious about it...

The OP, now that was clearly a joke. An ingenious reference to the TV show and our bagmen history.... AUsome.

And so was potatoes....

Hold on " potatoe," I'm still trying to figure out what made your statement so obvious of a joke. I mean thats exactly what I would say if I was serious about it...

The OP, now that was clearly a joke. An ingenious reference to the TV show and our bagmen history.... AUsome.

Lol. It's not important at all. I'm surprised you saw the joke in one and not the other, but it's all good. There's no point in explaining the self-explanatory, other than to give you a hint: tone

And so was potatoes....

Lol. It's not important at all. I'm surprised you saw the joke in one and not the other, but it's all good. There's no point in explaining the self-explanatory, other than to give you a hint: tone

riiiight about that. I still don't see it. But I guess I'm rather bland.

And so was potatoes....

riiiight about that. I still don't see it. But I guess I'm rather bland.

No worries. Heard we're in his top four, but not sure where

If Gus goes 6-6 again next year, he & Jacobs needs to be fired. I don't think winning 8 games will save his job. He has to win at least 10 and win the SEC west.

If Gus goes 6-6 again next year, he & Jacobs needs to be fired. I don't think winning 8 games will save his job. He has to win at least 10 and win the SEC west.

WTF does this have to do with the thread. You just venting for the hell of it?

Archived