2015 3* DL G.G. Robinson (Louisville signee)

metafour

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo this means what exactly?? (for those you wish to read a lot in to things) :)/>

Means he got an offer.

Well done.

I was gonna get all wordy and stuff and say that it means that our coaches think he's good enough to receive an offer.

Soooo this means what exactly?? (for those you wish to read a lot in to things) :)

It does look like it's in response to Ivey contacting coaches. Ivey was a take obviously but not surprising to see a OL offer turned over to the DL.

Soooo this means what exactly?? (for those you wish to read a lot in to things) :)/>

Means he got an offer.

Well done.

I was gonna get all wordy and stuff and say that it means that our coaches think he's good enough to receive an offer.

Everybody's a comedian I guess. :)

Well here's one for ya then, they must have not thought he was good enough yesterday. Ha! :)

I don't think that's a good sign. Coaches must have found out that they weren't getting someone... They have felt pretty confident on our major targets until now. Let's hope we can still finish strong!

Soooo this means what exactly?? (for those you wish to read a lot in to things) :)

It does look like it's in response to Ivey contacting coaches. Ivey was a take obviously but not surprising to see a OL offer turned over to the DL.

Could also be Norton. Doesn't seem like it could be Cowart though, as that would mean shutting down the football program.

I don't think that's a good sign. Coaches must have found out that they weren't getting someone... They have felt pretty confident on our major targets until now. Let's hope we can still finish strong!

Kendrick Norton

Could also be Norton. Doesn't seem like it could be Cowart though, as that would mean shutting down the football program.

:)

I hope he doesn't tell us to kick rocks. I would absolutely love to watch Gerald Robinson's son play at Auburn. He was on Garner's list all along, but he had to get him on Muschamp's radar, since CEJ wasn't interested. It may mean someone's not coming, but he is the FIRST one called and offered, if it that's the case. Come home, GG. We want you.

They have felt pretty confident on our major targets until now.

Not really. There are a few guys like Ivey who we were "hopeful at best" for that we were holding spots for. The reality is that we were never going to hit on all those guys.

Luke Stampini (Florida 247) says its in regards to Norton going to Miami.

To be completely honest I wouldn't mind Robinson over Norton at all. Norton is hardly a "must have" recruit.

His recruitment has been bizarre, but this kid could be the sleeper of the class. He's only played DT/DE for one year, while still playing TE, and his father is Auburn's career sack leader. Further proof of his talent is that Bobby Petrino brought three members of his staff to Atlanta for a home visit to try to keep him. His family is a part of the Auburn family and I hope he plays his football on the Plains. I also hope he deletes his Twitter account and never goes back on.

Seems to be the case. Well he got what he wanted.

Popcorn ready

To be completely honest I wouldn't mind Robinson over Norton at all. Norton is hardly a "must have" recruit.

Agree with this 100%. Might be too late though...

From 247

"According to Robinson, Muschamp told him, "You have an opportunity of your lifetime. I know we are late. But I want you to know you have a commitable offer now and I want you to think about it."

I think GG will come on board and join his buddy Slayton. It would be stupid to give up your life long dream to play at the same place your Dad played just because of 2 days. He now has everything he wanted and a "yes" will make it happen.

Don't know what to think of this. Only thought is that we may be missing on Ivey. However Jonesy and others seem to think he is AU bound. Would not have thought GG would have gotten a commitable offer unless we were truly in need of an OL in this class, which I did not think we were. Would have rather left that slot open for an EE or for another stud at a position of need.

Don't know what to think of this. Only thought is that we may be missing on Ivey. However Jonesy and others seem to think he is AU bound. Would not have thought GG would have gotten a commitable offer unless we were truly in need of an OL in this class, which I did not think we were. Would have rather left that slot open for an EE or for another stud at a position of need.

I think we are recruiting GG as a defensive tackle

Archived