2015 3* DL G.G. Robinson (Louisville signee)

metafour

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the way this played out in the media. All of this stuff usually plays out behind the scenes. The problem here is that the player called an AU recruiting website and told them the news about possibly receiving an offer. It went downhill from there... reminds me of the redwine situation.

This is one of the bad things about recruiting websites. You want the information, but you get the bad with the good.

I hate the way this played out in the media. All of this stuff usually plays out behind the scenes. The problem here is that the player called an AU recruiting website and told them the news about possibly receiving an offer. It went downhill from there... reminds me of the redwine situation.

This is one of the bad things about recruiting websites. You want the information, but you get the bad with the good.

With all due respect...

GG is the one who sent out a cryptic tweet, with a picture of him with the coaching staff.

Had he just laid low til next week, this never would've played out in the media.

With all due respect...

GG is the one who sent out a cryptic tweet, with a picture of him with the coaching staff.

Had he just laid low til next week, this never would've played out in the media.

I'd be totally with you, but keep in mind that the Redwine kid decommitted from Louisville and tried to commit to AU right about the same time. There's also been a bit of unusual fluidity with some other guys. I'm not convinced that there wasn't some poor communication from and among our coaching staff.

It's funny to read the first couple pages of this thread

Nothing like having grown men having a meltdown over star gazing. :)

It's a competition. Meltdown over recruiting and meltdown over losing a game, not much different. Now, if a person doesn't care enough about either to not get excited or upset, why bother being here?

It's funny to read the first couple pages of this thread

Nothing like having grown men having a meltdown over star gazing. :)/>

It's a competition. Meltdown over recruiting and meltdown over losing a game, not much different. Now, if a person doesn't care enough about either to not get excited or upset, why bother being here?

True, but I don't meltdown over losing a ball game either. Excited/ upset does not equal meltdown imo. I just think it's funny that grown men complain over a teenager thats only" a 3 star might be signing with us.

I love the smell of meltdowns in the morning

Oh, is that what that was...

I think so but now that you mention it?????

I think it beats a morning freeze up.

I love the smell of meltdowns in the morning

Oh, is that what that was...

I think so but now that you mention it?????

I think it beats a morning freeze up.

You should know..... considering your name

Muschamp called Robinson today. Muschamp told him that they're waiting to see if a few of our guys qualify. Muschamp told him they'd give him a call on Monday or Tuesday.

When asked if we offered would he consider us? He said he doesn't really know but he thinks it's too late. (Translation: it's probably not too late.)

Muschamp called Robinson today. Muschamp told him that they're waiting to see if a few of our guys qualify. Muschamp told him they'd give him a call on Monday or Tuesday.

When asked if we offered would he consider us? He said he doesn't really know but he thinks it's too late. (Translation: it's probably not too late.)

How, exactly, would we learn if a prospect will qualify between now and Tuesday?

How, exactly, would we learn if a prospect will qualify between now and Tuesday?

Sounds like a nice way of saying, "If we miss on this guy, you're our backup plan"

Sounds like a nice way of saying, "If we miss on this guy, you're our backup plan"

It does, I agree. It also sounds like G.G. isn't too happy about being a backup plan for us. I can understand that.

It does, I agree. It also sounds like G.G. isn't too happy about being a backup plan for us. I can understand that.

This happens with some recruits every year. Sometimes they wait and sometimes they don't. Being upfront with the kid is the important thing.

Archived