2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate that this is going on for us. Only hope is that it is only his coach that is causing everything. It should not be hard to have Cowart and his coach solve the issue. The coach should not make the decision here.

Thanks to CK and now this BC situation, pretty sure this is the last signing day I'm following. This stuff is unreal shady.

Looking more and more like this is just a matter of a grown adult acting like a child. Cowart appears to have done nothing but trusted the wrong person (sadly, his h.s. coach).

Hate that this is going on for us. Only hope is that it is only his coach that is causing everything. It should not be hard to have Cowart and his coach solve the issue. The coach should not make the decision here.

If the coach did this on his own he needs to be fired!

I hear this is a great place to fax from

http://local.fedex.com/fl/tampa/MCFA/?cmp=LOC-1001545-3-2-971-1110000-US-US-EN-GOOGLEPFDX2MCFA

Send Boom & T-Robb on the university jet to deal with the HS coach.

Why do I have a sick feeling that CeCe is going to pick that bammer hat up and Cowart is going to flip to the turds in the most diabolical signing day conspiracy ever?

From another site

An update on Cowart... Reply

He just texted me and said he never signed the Florida letter. "Florida should not get a letter, I never signed theirs, I only signed Auburn's. So I think he might try to fax both and get me in trouble but I never signed Florida's"

He's talking about his coach when he says he. However, Byron did say he told his coach to wait to fax his Auburn letter. Wa

Mike Farrell@rivalsmike 32s33 seconds ago

Cowart says he's going to "get it done" and was waiting to see what CeCe Jefferson was going to do before faxing, but was all #Auburn anyhow

A high school coach needs to be sent packing if he is the reason for this.

Archived