2015 5* DE Byron Cowart commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

Can somebody please get the bagman on the phone?!?!

My guess is that he's already made a visit, thus the " delay " in sending in the fax.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone see the reaction of the coaches after Cowart announced? The room erupted but Coach Boom just sat still frozen and showed no emotion. Did he know something?

What if his coach sends the Florida Loi?

If that's where Byron want's it to go no problem. But if the coach does it without Cowart's say so then big problem. If it's being held up in order to pressure him to change his mind, then big problem.

Recently hired. RT @RivalsWoody: Florida DB coach Kirk Callahan's father, Sean Callahan, is Byron Cowart's high school coach.

A lot of chatter on twitter suggesting this is the coach not the player. Only the coach has said he is undecided. Cowart previously stated that he left the LOI with the coach. Should be interesting to see how this plays out. Don't go blaming the player just yet people. We don't know a whole lot of facts.

I think that this is all a ploy by AUFamily to increase posters. You see the list of people watching this thread? LOL!!!!

Fairly certain that Florida gets him. Some kid did this elsewhere a couple of years ago. First in wins. If the coach is going against the kid's wishes then I doubt this rule applies.

Also worth noting that Cowart's H.S. coach (Sean Callahan) is the father of UF's secondary coach (Kirk Callahan). I think we may have a H.S. coach problem.

From ESPN: "Callahan told ESPN.com that Cowart's letter of intent has yet to be faxed at the request of his family and mentor." http://espn.go.com/c...s-auburn-tigers

It is a CK situation.

If this doesn't scream shenanigans and funny business , nothing ever does !

52 minutes ago. I do think the LOI will be faxed over shortly and all will be calm when CeCe joins the club.

Fairly certain that Florida gets him. Some kid did this elsewhere a couple of years ago. First in wins.

There's no way the NCAA is going to force a kid to play at the school he didn't intend to play for. If Cowart wants to play for Auburn, he will. If he wants to play for UF, he will. They're not going to let a high school coach mess with that. Remember the Alex Collins situation?

Archived