Our recruiting is definitely bringing us some attention

LKEEL75

This is the first thread I have created here so be kind...

While we may have had a miss or two (according to some), one of the great things about the recruiting class of 2015 is the exposure that it is bringing to our beloved school. Everyone across the country is talking about us. This article from al.com gives 10 different links to different sites talking about AU today. Including the NY Times, USA Today & Washington Post.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/02/what_theyre_saying_nationally_24.html

Now while not all of it is the best journalism nor the best publicity. There are plenty that would argue there is no bad publicity.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I wouldn't be so thrilled about the NY Times talking abut us. They'e always got something to say on Auburn and it's hardly ever in a good light the way they make up things about us.

This is the first thread I have created here so be kind...

While we may have had a miss or two (according to some), one of the great things about the recruiting class of 2015 is the exposure that it is bringing to our beloved school. Everyone across the country is talking about us. This article from al.com gives 10 different links to different sites talking about AU today. Including the NY Times, USA Today & Washington Post.

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/index.ssf/2015/02/what_theyre_saying_nationally_24.html

Now while not all of it is the best journalism nor the best publicity. There are plenty that would argue there is no bad publicity.

WAR EAGLE!!!

"no bad publicity"....don't think so, otherwise AU is wasting millions of bucks on PR people and an endless string of positive image videos and news releases to overcome the occasional bits of bad publicity....kinda like the old joke that it takes 1000 attaboys to offset one "ah s***.

But as noted (and per history) it's a rare piece from the NYT that does anything good for AU's reputation. If we can get by with something that is merely neutral, I figure we won the day.

Great news.

Getting the number one player in the country according to espn will do a heck of a lot for our recognition and future recruits. Great for AU

Archived