Softball vs Chattanooga - game thread

Second game of the day for Auburn. Auburn batting bottom of the 1st. It's 2-0 Auburn. Auburn has the bases loaded with 2 outs. Carley Wallace at bat for Auburn.

Been to three games so far ( because what else is a college student to do on a weekend when there is softball, am I right :D) but we have dominated every game andd have looked sharp in doing so. We've got some very impressive hitters. Hope it keeps up today!

Been to three games so far ( because what else is a college student to do on a weekend when there is softball, am I right :D) but we have dominated every game andd have looked sharp in doing so. We've got some very impressive hitters. Hope it keeps up today!

Shape up, son. Midterm week is coming up in a couple weeks. You should be running double shifts in RBD by now...

As far as softball goes, I'm really looking forward to watching these ladies this season and hope their baseball counterparts can keep up with them! Season's definitely starting out on a strong note!

Carasone gets a 2 out single. Kasey Cooper drives one into the gap in right center and all the way to the wall. Carasone scores from 1st and Cooper stands at 2nd with a double. Malero up to bat and its 3-0 Auburn.

Carasone gets a 2 out single. Kasey Cooper drives one into the gap in right center and all the way to the wall. Carasone scores from 1st and Cooper stands at 2nd with a double. Malero up to bat and its 3-0 Auburn.

Thanks for the updates, WT! You stay busy with updates in the Spring, and I thank you for your time! Just need an AU Softball victory to cap off this wonderful Sunday afternoon on the beaches of Pensacola. WDE!

Kasey Cooper drives one in the gap in left center and goes to 2nd that plates a run, then the ball gets away from the catcher and another run scores and cooper advances to third. It's 6-0 Auburn now bottom 4th. 1 out

Thanks for the updates, WT! You stay busy with updates in the Spring, and I thank you for your time! Just need an AU Softball victory to cap off this wonderful Sunday afternoon on the beaches of Pensacola. WDE!

I'm in pensacola too but don't do the beach. I was over in gulf breeze earlier today on the Harley enjoying this beautiful weather.

Malero singles and cooper scores. Another single this time by Fagan Malero scores from 2nd and Fagan advances around to 3rd when the throw gets away from the catcher. still 1 out. I believe its 7-0.

Haley Fagan up to bat with the bases loaded and 1 out drives one DEEP to left field and its GONE.... GRAND SLAM #4 on the season for Auburn. Auburn wins the game in 5 inning AGAIN. 12-1

It was a great day at Jane B. Moore. Weather was splendid. I hope everyone can check these ladies out this season. They are pretty darn good.

Archived