Auburn vs Cal Pushed Back a Year

Texan4Auburn

I wonder if UCLA has any open dates for 2018 and 2019.

UCLA has already got Oklahoma those two years. That might be the time they try to schedule Ga. Tech. or else it will be two neutral site games against different teams

Cal is gonna have a heckuva schedule in 2020. Their normal Pac12 schedule, plus coming to Auburn and hosting TCU. That's a real man schedule.

It takes two. Most of the teams in other conferences are already booked. B1G teams are already booked up for 2018 and 2019. They play mostly Pac12 teams as their non-conference opponents. Personally, I'd like to see some more games vs Big 12 teams. Maybe Oklahoma State or Baylor or TCU or Texas. Right now, both Baylor and OkSt have only creampuffs scheduled in those years. If we are looking at other teams from the ACC, I'd rather play UNC or even Miami. I'm really tired of Clemson.

Cal is gonna have a heckuva schedule in 2020. Their normal Pac12 schedule, plus coming to Auburn and hosting TCU. That's a real man schedule.

It takes two. Most of the teams in other conferences are already booked. B1G teams are already booked up for 2018 and 2019. They play mostly Pac12 teams as their non-conference opponents. Personally, I'd like to see some more games vs Big 12 teams. Maybe Oklahoma State or Baylor or TCU or Texas. Right now, both Baylor and OkSt have only creampuffs scheduled in those years. If we are looking at other teams from the ACC, I'd rather play UNC or even Miami. I'm really tired of Clemson.

I'd love to play TCU. I bet they would be willing to do it. Baylor would too.

Archived