2016 3* CB TaDarryl Marshall

RunInRed

ut must have made a late run at TaDarryl. Cause for the longest, it was Auburn & Georgia Tech. Wonder how ut was able to jump in the ran and win the price for 1st place. Seems ut & uga is putting together some really nice classes.

ut must have made a late run at TaDarryl. Cause for the longest, it was Auburn & Georgia Tech. Wonder how ut was able to jump in the ran and win the price for 1st place. Seems ut & uga is putting together some really nice classes.

UT was always in it. He grew up a UT fan & they're letting him play WR.

Wonder who our staff is staying in touch with so we don't lose anymore.

It's not a loss when the recruit does not have an AU offer that he can commit to which was the case here.

It's not a loss when the recruit does not have an AU offer that he can commit to which was the case here.

Good to know. Didn't realize that.

Tennessee had a good day in football and basketball....Man

Yes they did. Both TM & the basketball commit are talented kids.

The basketball kid is my cousin. I made a post about him two or three years ago lol. My faith paid off!

The basketball kid is my cousin. I made a post about him two or three years ago lol. My faith paid off!

Did your cousin play at the Y when he was just a kid? He looks familiar.

Oh yeah. He also literally started training when he was in something like the 8th grade and he would do it there. If you search his name on YouTube he has videos playing in the Y.

Oh yeah. He also literally started training when he was in something like the 8th grade and he would do it there. If you search his name on YouTube he has videos playing in the Y.

Did you ever go to the Y? I went there for daycare all the way until I was 22.

Yeah started sitting there a good bit from maybe 09 to 11. I spent most my time playing at una and this church named victory that's behind applebees

Yeah started sitting there a good bit from maybe 09 to 11. I spent most my time playing at una and this church named victory that's behind applebees

I know where that is at. I played in a church league over there. Some intense games were played there and people think Christians are supposed to be passive lol.

Oh ok cool. Yeah my church was only in the first one and we won it. Very competitive. I missed one game because I stayed in Auburn that weekend and we lost. They called me and made sure I didn't miss anymore. It was a crazy tournament

Good to know. Didn't realize that.

Kid wanted to play WR. AU has the top WR in the country committed, going to add another WR who is one of the top 50 overall players in the country and is going to sign the #1 JUCO WR. We good.

• 7 months later...

Archived