attended the north/south georgia allstar game

creed

... i attended the north/south georgia allstar game today in columbus, ga. and got a first hand look at a couple of auburn commits.

--tray blackmond looked good. not very big but a head hunter. he played with good technique on defense at linebacker. on special teams (kick off) he played a little out of control. he will hit you wide open and with bad intentions.

--db from albany, forgot his name. the north didn't throw his way much, but he displayed good technique and has good closing speed. he came up a few times on run support and did well.

--(?) dewberry is tall. every bit of 6'4" (i think we're recruiting him) . will probably wind up as a defenive end. he was not as active as blackmond, but was pretty good. he had small legs (calves were small) for his size.

...all 3 played for the south on defense and they dominated the north georgia allstars. not sure where blackmond is tabbed to play, he looks like a strong safety the kid from albany is defenitely a cornerback, and i would beef dewberry up for a defensive end position.

Archived