Weekend Visitors - 3/07/15

RunInRed

LB Ben Davis ...

Had a great day at Auburn. #AU #AuburnFast #WarEagle

@bendavis_1

They told me they really want me to come here," Davis said. "I enjoyed it and I can't wait to get back up here. They told me Auburn is a family and if I come here I'm going to be real happy. The players are real close to the coaches and they just love each other. They're going to be up and coming this year on the field. Look out for them."

"Auburn's definitely one of my top schools," he said. "I'm going to come on some more visits and try to get more comfortable and see what else they have to offer."

B_h_Kqv_KU0_AAAcez.jpg

"Mack and Marlon, they're my boys," David said. "We go to camp together and stay in touch with each other. I'm glad I got to see them again and if we decide to come here, it'd be cool. I'm still undecided right now, but they're my guys and we stay close on and off the field.

"Right now I'm just going to keep it wide open. I'm not really close to a commitment, or anything, I'm just weighing all my options."

http://www.al.com/au...for_5-star.html

Lyndell Wilson (@Iam__MW3): "Visit went good" ... "The Defensive Staff Have The FANTASTIC 4 .. Coach T- Rob , Coach Thompson , Coach Garner & The GREATEST Coach Will Muschamp .. #WDE"

B_iUrMVW8AAkMfC.jpg

This was a very impressive list of visitors this past weekend! I hope that the main 12-15 prospects and commits return for Big Cat Weekend. Does anyone know when the next Junior weekend is scheduled for?

Notables that we really need to get on campus:this Soring include...

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DT Julian Rochester (canceled visit last weekend)

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

This was a very impressive list of visitors this past weekend! I hope that the main 12-15 prospects and commits return for Big Cat Weekend. Does anyone know when the next Junior weekend is scheduled for?

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

Malik Henry and Malik Miller as well!

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

Malik Henry, definitely! Malik Miller visited a few weekends ago, and many believe that we have a huge lead. He's going to visit other schools this spring, but I expect a commitment from him this summer.

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

Malik Henry, definitely! Malik Miller visited a few weekends ago, and many believe that we have a huge lead. He's going to visit other schools this spring, but I expect a commitment from him this summer.

As do I

• 3 weeks later...

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

This is exactly why it's important to get as many kids on campus this Spring as we can. Charles Wiley committed to Ole Miss before even getting to visit Auburn, even though we were high on his list. It's imperative that we make big impressions on kids as early as possible. You never know who is going to be ready to pull the trigger!

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

This is exactly why it's important to get as many kids on campus this Spring as we can. Charles Wiley committed to Ole Miss before even getting to visit Auburn, even though we were high on his list. It's imperative that we make big impressions on kids as early as possible. You never know who is going to be ready to pull the trigger!

AU hasn't pressed Wiley for a commit, which he probably would have to AU, telling me AU has some guys higher on the board in the fold or really high on AU. IMO.

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

AU hasn't pressed Wiley for a commit, which he probably would have to AU, telling me AU has some guys higher on the board in the fold or really high on AU. IMO.

QB Juwon Pass

QB Ervin "Woody" Barrett

QB Dewayne Haakins

WR Elijah Stove

WR Dedrick Snelson

WR Benjamin Victor

WR Marquez Callaway

OL Brice Matthews

OL Willie Allen

DT Derrick Brown

DE Charles Wiley

LB Keion Joyner

LB Jeremiah Moon

DB Levonta Taylor

DB Treyvon Mullen

S Deontay Anderson

That sounds good.

Archived