2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

I hope you guys are right but logic for me says LSU. Why would Narcisse commit so early and have to put up with 1 1/2 years of pressure to flip . But if LSU quickly moves on and gets a committment from someone they think is better the pressure would ease I suppose. We'll have to wait and see. Maybe his final decision has not been made. In whch case this weekend might seal the deal.

Hard to say but QBs are typically leaders on the field and off. Many times they become the face of the class and buy in to the program they committed to in a big way. Examples: Shea Patterson, Aaron Murray, Jacob Eason, Watson at Clemson....I could go on.

I don't know all the stories behind the QBs you list but they are all different I'm sure. Patterson has already flipped once. Everyone knows he is following his brother and LSU already has a top 5 QB for 2016 I believe. I know Watson was on the verge of flipping (flip watch) for months. A lot of pressure there I would imagine. Some kids may thrive on the pressure (referring to it as attention). If LN tells the recruiters he's done maybe they will honor his wishes. We'll see.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you guys are right but logic for me says LSU. Why would Narcisse commit so early and have to put up with 1 1/2 years of pressure to flip . But if LSU quickly moves on and gets a committment from someone they think is better the pressure would ease I suppose. We'll have to wait and see. Maybe his final decision has not been made. In whch case this weekend might seal the deal.

Here's a flipside to the logic conundrum. Why would LN make the long trip to visit AU on his own dime for the weekend the day before he commits and not commit to AU?

I see your point. but if he didn't visit Auburn one more time I don't even think there would be this discussion and him listing AU as one of final two would not even be taken seriously. How many times had he visited Auburn before today? once maybe twice? Anyway I'm thinking his mind is not made up 100%. We all keep our fingers crossed that LN is having the time of his life.

Well all I can tell you is our staff is very confident FWIW. Also he's been here 2 or 3 times and that ain't nothing to dismiss given it's a 12-13 hour round trip.

Hard to say but QBs are typically leaders on the field and off. Many times they become the face of the class and buy in to the program they committed to in a big way. Examples: Shea Patterson, Aaron Murray, Jacob Eason, Watson at Clemson....I could go on.

I don't know all the stories behind the QBs you list but they are all different I'm sure. Patterson has already flipped once. Everyone knows he is following his brother and LSU already has a top 5 QB for 2016 I believe. I know Watson was on the verge of flipping (flip watch) for months. A lot of pressure there I would imagine. Some kids may thrive on the pressure (referring to it as attention). If LN tells the recruiters he's done maybe they will honor his wishes. We'll see.

Shea's bro works for Ole Miss now. He ain't flipping barring another job change. Deshaun Watson was never once close to flipping anywhere despite the attempted secret visit to AU.

I think Lowell gave AU a sincere look but my guess is LSU. I'm not sure he is ready to play college ball so far from home.

Here's a flipside to the logic conundrum. Why would LN make the long trip to visit AU on his own dime for the weekend the day before he commits and not commit to AU?

I may be wrong here, but it seems like i heard somewhere that he is stopping by Auburn on his way back home. Could be wrong, but it would then be logical to assume he still was a little curious about the good guys. At any rate, it is good to have him back on campus instead of bypassing AU and just going straight home.

Could be that he wants to talk f2f with those who had recruited him letting them know where he will be playing ball in a few years. Atypical for sue, but could be. See him staying close to home.

I think Lowell gave AU a sincere look but my guess is LSU. I'm not sure he is ready to play college ball so far from home.

E, you obviously heard something this afternoon because your take has changed. If true, we need a commitment from Jake B.

E, you obviously heard something this afternoon because your take has changed. If true, we need a commitment from Jake B.

I personally never felt good about him. I was just playing devil's advocate earlier.

I personally never felt good about him. I was just playing devil's advocate earlier.

But, you u did hear something. Too bad, he would have had great potential at AU. I have real concerns for him at LSU.

Do you think you can type in Devil's Advocate font then?

But, you u did hear something. Too bad, he would have had great potential at AU. I have real concerns for him at LSU.

Well I read something and my pick is still just a guess.

It was my logical conundrum post if that helps.

I know E is doubtful, but 247 just put up a VIP article with the title "Narcisse: Auburn a 'better offense for me'". I don't have VIP access, so I have no idea what the article says, but it's interesting to hear him say that considering how E and others are predicting.

It was my logical conundrum post if that helps.

It did indeed.

I know E is doubtful, but 247 just put up a VIP article with the title "Narcisse: Auburn a 'better offense for me'". I don't have VIP access, so I have no idea what the article says, but it's interesting to hear him say that considering how E and others are predicting.

Where my opinion came from was in that article as well. Basically it comes down to what wins? fit of offense or playing what is percieved as very far from home? His parents seemed more comfortable with the distance today than Lowell did.

If a kid chooses to represent his home state and make travel easier for his family, you gotta respect the decision. Sometimes you can be the best fit but not the right fit, if that is the case good luck to him, but would much rather have him in Auburn

Interesting. I'm guessing AU, but I'm no recruiting guru (and certainly no insider).

I'm going with Britt!

If a kid chooses to represent his home state and make travel easier for his family, you gotta respect the decision. Sometimes you can be the best fit but not the right fit, if that is the case good luck to him, but would much rather have him in Auburn

Was about to post something similar. Well said.

Interesting. I'm guessing AU, but I'm no recruiting guru (and certainly no insider).

I'm going with Britt!

Congratulations had no idea when is the special date..................................sorry couldn't resist now back to LN

Archived