2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

Haha... and now Bentley's out of the equation.

dang...

Time for Gus to put up, or shut up...

Not sure about that. Just because his dad is now @ SCe does not mean Jake goes there. Stanford still leads w/ him remember. W/ us losing LN we could easily go up w/ Jake.

Yeah, but you have to admitt, it's gonna be a lot harder to pull him now that his dad is not on staff...

It might be. Just depends on how much Jake liked the community when he was here.

IMO, we still screwed the pooch on this one...

Bentley should've been the top priority for 2017.

I never was very high on Narcisse... but, it ain't up to me.

Oh well... Gotta hang on to Gatewood!

It will be a great day in...2020 when Gatewood sees the field. :/

haha... true

what a day it'll be! hope we make til then...

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to even see this guy's highlights

I feel like I might tear up

Who? Narcrisse?

He has minimal highlights... He's been hurt for the last 2 years. (sarcasm)

Haha... and now Bentley's out of the equation.

dang...

Time for Gus to put up, or shut up...

Not sure about that. Just because his dad is now @ SCe does not mean Jake goes there. Stanford still leads w/ him remember. W/ us losing LN we could easily go up w/ Jake.

Yeah, but you have to admitt, it's gonna be a lot harder to pull him now that his dad is not on staff...

It might be. Just depends on how much Jake liked the community when he was here.

IMO, we still screwed the pooch on this one...

Bentley should've been the top priority for 2017.

I never was very high on Narcisse... but, it ain't up to me.

Oh well... Gotta hang on to Gatewood!

It will be a great day in...2020 when Gatewood sees the field. :/

haha... true

what a day it'll be! hope we make til then...

We'll be fine.

where did this decommitment even come from? what was his thought process?

He prayed with his family. He was premature in committing. That's about all we're gonna get for awhile.

He made a decision really early, even saying it was really close, and decides that he wants to take more time while also focusing on getting healthy and being a better leader for his team. That (at face value) is noble, and at least he isn't playing games as a commit. Better than you can say about some.

Step away from the computer & take a break from recruiting for a bit. No recruit should ever bring a grown man to tears or even the thought of tears.

where did this decommitment even come from? what was his thought process?

Says he feels he rushed into his decision.

Not sure she has any tangible info but Allie thinks Clemson leads for Narcisse now FWIW.

Clemson was a finalist for LN so she may have a point as Deshaun could go pro next year opening up opportunity there for Lowell as an incoming freshman.

Not sure she has any tangible info but Allie thinks Clemson leads for Narcisse now FWIW.

Clemson was a finalist for LN so she may have a point as Deshaun could go pro next year opening up opportunity there for Lowell as an incoming freshman.

And I suppose that could change if we beat Clemson in 2016.

I asked this in another thread where it wasn't on topic so I'll ask here. Who is the better prospect? Narcisse or Woody Barrett?

Compare the programs. If you weren't an Aunurn fan where would you go. Coach that just played in the natty vs one "arguably" on the hot seat. Guy has a right to make the best decision for himself as he can.

He won't displace Kelly Bryant. Barring injury the hometown (just up the road at Wren High School) talent will be in the best position to replace Watson.

Probably gone and for that I am sad. But we are still in the 2016 Recruiting mode so time to find another QB if can't convince him to come here.

Obviously he liked what he saw out of Clemson's offense last night. We just need another year with a successful DT-QB in our system to swing him back our way. Gus has to get that offense right next year

I asked this in another thread where it wasn't on topic so I'll ask here. Who is the better prospect? Narcisse or Woody Barrett?

Too hard to answer at this point.

Prob accurate, but if forced to respond, I think most would say LN.

Prob accurate, but if forced to respond, I think most would say LN.

I'd say LN.

He won't displace Kelly Bryant. Barring injury the hometown (just up the road at Wren High School) talent will be in the best position to replace Watson.

I see Narcisse as a WR at Clemson if he can stay healthy.

Step away from the computer & take a break from recruiting for a bit. No recruit should ever bring a grown man to tears or even the thought of tears.

k85ko.jpg

Archived