2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

My carrier eagle is 1 for 1. Expect more predictions from carrier eagle to come, especially if player is from Louisiana.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have not watched his film yet. Watch it. you are in for a treat. Kid is ultra talented and is just one of those blessed athletes that is way better than everyone on the field.

Nice pickup for sure. What's his health prognosis? Saw where he is missing all of this upcoming season. Will still be a while before he ever makes it to AU regardless I suppose.

Very nice pick up......look forward to watching him in years to come.

Kid is gonna face immense pressure from the corndog fanbase for the next year. We gotta keep recruiting him like he never verbally committed to us.

Boom! Very nice get. I hope the momentum continues on O for 2017 and that our D performance on the field helps ratchet things up on D for both 2016 and 2017.

"Next couple of years"... He's a one a done!!!

War eagle Lowell..welcome to the family. Have to keep telling him that for a whole year so he'll never forget it because LSU will not let him go without a fight

"Next couple of years"... He's a one a done!!!

War eagle Lowell..welcome to the family. Have to keep telling him that for a whole year so he'll never forget it because LSU will not let him go without a fight

It may depend on if LSU has a replacement QB they like a lot that they are recruiting hard for the 2017 class and feel they can get a commitment from. I heard they have another 4 star from their state they like a lot.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived