2017 4* QB Lowell Narcisse (LSU recommit 12/19/16)

CameronCrazy

2017 is a pretty fer distance away too. Landscape could be quite different in Baton Rouge by then if Bayou Bengals have a sub-par year. Our QB coach could be moving on as well if we have a championship type season. Hope he stays put but who knows. I still say its early for a QB to commit unless they just love the school.

I would wager chances are that if Lashlee moves on to another job, CDC will become OC, and Coach Bentley will take over at QB's ....just my guess

I bet DC & Bentley will be co-oc.

This

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fart came out as 2 pulses and not 3, therefore my pick is AU over LSU. It may also be time for coffee break #2. :dunno:

Psh, only on #2? Step up your game Tex.

....That would be the non refill break #2!!

The fart came out as 2 pulses and not 3, therefore my pick is AU over LSU. It may also be time for coffee break #2. :dunno:

Psh, only on #2? Step up your game Tex.

....That would be the non refill break #2!!

"And what are these so called "breaks" you keep talking so much about? Breaks aren't logical. You don't earn money during breaks. You don't get work done during breaks. You either drink your coffee while you work, or you don't drink it at all." - All of my professors :dead:

This is an older article but Bleacher Report's Michael Felder raves about how Auburn is a perfect fit for Narcisse. And imo he is implying that despite the fact that he is an elite DT quarterback, Lowell needs Auburn and not the other way around because Gus can make any type of QB work. Great video

http://bleacherrepor...QgWGXAbp92mvu4C

Well what I heard was not good for Auburn...............................................

Lobo's baby

Is that code for something?

Well what I heard was not good for Auburn...............................................

Lobo's baby

Is that code for something?

Running joke...

AU!

AU. Book it.

Its the only logical choice.

Logical and recruiting do not go together........Lobo's

Lobo's are the best. Everyone wants to be a Lobo if offered.

WAR DAMN!

Archived