Crawfishin' Already Started at LSU?

LegalEagle

Check this out:  http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=9&c=8&sTe...teProvinceId=-1

Are these "soft verbals" recently softened?  Will there be more?  Where will this AL guy go if he backs out?

133685[/snapback]

Since he is living with Ali Sharief, one would be pretty safe betting he will go to bama even if Saban stays. Even a mediocre lawyer could sniff that one out :poke:

He will go to Bama.

He is living with Ali Shariff and his family.

He is the kid that got suspended from school in LA (pot) and came to AL to try and get in school here. They let him in school but did not allow him too play football this year.

Are these "soft verbals" recently softened?  Will there be more?  Where will this AL guy go if he backs out?

133685[/snapback]

Since he is living with Ali Sharief, one would be pretty safe betting he will go to bama even if Saban stays. Even a mediocre lawyer could sniff that one out :poke:

133686[/snapback]

Damn, too bad I'm not a mediocre lawyer! *grin* I did think that it might be the "Bongman" of North Alabama. Even if we don't get these guys, there are a lot of stars possibly leaving the Western Division of the SEC.

133685[/snapback]

133686[/snapback]

Damn, too bad I'm not a mediocre lawyer! *grin* I did think that it might be the "Bongman" of North Alabama. Even if we don't get these guys, there are a lot of stars possibly leaving the Western Division of the SEC.

133690[/snapback]

Oh, I thought you got a promotion. :poke:

I think we will end up in the top 10 nationally with this recruiting class. I also think we will be better next year than most peole think. I hope we are ranked about 15th in preseason polls as we always seem to do better when we don't start out rnaked too high.

I know I started this thread about recruitin', but being 12-0 really hasn't set in with me yet. I do believe that I was the only one that predicted we'd go undefeated this year. (Check it out). Although I did say we would play for the MNC and win. . . Well, we've done pretty good so far,huh?

I would imagine that CTT is way ahead of us. We may be surprised by some new commits.

Still preplexed over that Texas commit. We simply do not have access to all that CTT is working on. I would love to see us more involved with a few National Recruits. Not many but a few. Texas and California are a few good States to hit on.

Archived