Miami Plane in BR @ 7AM

DKW 86

Link'

Dolphins' plane lands in Baton Rouge

By JASON COLE

jcole@herald.com

The Dolphins team plane arrived in Baton Rouge, La. on Friday at 7 a.m. ready to bring LSU coach Nick Saban to South Florida as the team's next head coach.

Team owner Wayne Huizenga was rumored to be on the plane and a limousine went to Saban's home. However, Saban and agent Jimmy Sexton met with LSU athletic director Skip Bertman later in the morning for an extended period, leading to further speculation about whether Saban would stay or not.

LSU sports information director Michael Bonnette told at least one reporter to expect a press conference later today.

LSU sports information director Michael Bonnette told at least one reporter to expect a press conference later today.

Sounds like :byebye::byebye: on the bayou. To all our :lsu: buddies :comfort::grouphug:

Just speculation but I do not think he is leaving. I think Wayne's plane in BR shows a little desperation on his part.

I hope he stays but you never know....Miami Owner is offering a lot.

Saban is staying.

133786[/snapback]

I have been thinking about this for a couple of days and I think he should go to the NFL, but not to the Dolphins. If he goes to the dolphins as the savior he is projected to be and pulls a Steve Spurrier :puke: , I don't think the fans will be all that patient with him, though they may not have much choice. The job I think he should take is the one vacated by Jim Haslett at the end of this season(and if its not vacated then somebody has lost their minds down in New Orleans :blink: ). This way he already has a positive connection with the fans and I feel they give him time in hopes that he could replicate the success he had with :lsu: . Just one man's random thought. B)

Saban is staying.

133786[/snapback]

Oops. You haven't been listening to old "Crawfish" over at Tigerforums, have you Slink?

133933[/snapback]

Chances of me going to that site are slim to none.

I felt the guy wouldn't leave.

Saban is staying.

133786[/snapback]

Oops. You haven't been listening to old "Crawfish" over at Tigerforums, have you Slink?

133933[/snapback]

Chances of me going to that site are slim to none.

I felt the guy wouldn't leave.

133938[/snapback]

For what little its worth, I thought you were right.

I am not sure exact wise. It's been awhile. Having several posters follow me around everywhere I went on the site whose sole purpose was to say something, anything flammatory got annoying.

Big difference between that site and this site.

Sucks because the Admin and several mod's are quite cool on there.

Archived