Harry Reid to retire

cooltigger21

If the Nevada Republicans had nominated anyone but Sharron Angle to oppose Reid in 2010, he would have been defeated then. According to the stories I've read online, he's the single most unpopular elected official in Nevada, and has been for some time.

If the Nevada Republicans had nominated anyone but Sharron Angle to oppose Reid in 2010, he would have been defeated then. According to the stories I've read online, he's the single most unpopular elected official in Nevada, and has been for some time.

The republicans have been shooting themselves in the foot quite a bit with their candidates for office. It improved a lot in 2014 and the presidential contest has some excellent candidates this time around.

I think she was more a part of a truly weird Tea Party group in NV. She was a fluke from what i read at the time.

EDITED.

I think she was more a part of a truly weird Tea Party group in AZ. She was a fluke from what i read at the time.

And, yet, she reflected the base.

I think she was more a part of a truly weird Tea Party group in AZ. She was a fluke from what i read at the time.

Umm no she didn't. Just because someone calls themself tea party doesn't mean they are a true representative of what the those in the tea party actually believe.

Umm no she didn't. Just because someone calls themself tea party doesn't mean they are a true representative of what the those in the tea party actually believe.

She was a nut. I dont think she reflected anything but crazy.

She got the Republican nomination because Republican voters agreed with her, even though her craziness was on full display. She didn't try to fool anybody.

I'm glad that miserable little dicktator wannabe is headed for the door.

exactly. A lot of people latched on to the tea party and called themselves that in hopes of advancing their candidacy when in reality they were, as you said, nuts.

exactly. A lot of people latched on to the tea party and called themselves that in hopes of advancing their candidacy when in reality they were, as you said, nuts.

And being clearly nuts won over the base.

Ried will go down in history as the worst majority leader in history. I'm glad I played a part in retiring him from that postion last year.

Really? How are we supposed to tell them apart?

Ask a third grader.

Ask a third grader.

To act as an interpreter? ;D

Ask a third grader.

To act as an interpreter? ;D

For select Posse members? No doubt. ;D

Archived