A Personal Message from Coach Tuberville

Proud Tiger

I got a letter form Coach Tubs yesterday with the heading "A Personal Message from Coach Tommy Tuberville." I'm sure some of you got it if you are a contributor to supporting Team Chaplain Chette Williams. The first paragraph reads:

"During this Christmas season, we have many blessings to be thankful for as we celebrate God sending us His Son to be the Savior of the World. I am thankful that God sent Chette Williams back home to Auburn to be our Team Chaplain and Campus Director of the Auburn University Fellowship of Christian Athletes. he has done a remarkable job with the young men involved in our football program during this past season."

I think this is great for TT to recogmize Chette's work which he does mainly as a volunteer with support fom Tubs and other donors. Chette has brought so much to the Auburn team and you can see it in their character and behavior. Chette has instilled the Fighting Soldier spirit in them. Several other SEC schools have followed suit and now have team chaplains.

If you care to support the continuation of Chette's work, make your tax deductible check payable to FCA Auburn Chapter and mail it to:

FCA-Auburn University

P.O. Box 3525

Auburn, AL 36832-3525

Archived