Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

Of course they knew. If they ever received an email all they had to do was look at the header...this is really absurd that they are down playing this instead of owning up to it. Now if Kerry sent her classified info then the question is was he in some office when he sent it? If not then more cans are opened as to where he got the classified info from...there must be way more to this story and if he was in office did he send it from a gov address? This needs to be brought out into the light...how many more of these buffoons are compromising classified material? If the rest of us peons did this then they would have thrown us under the bus and backed up over us a few times. So by accounts you can compare this to the same thing as Snowden has done..If you prosecute him you might as well prosecute them...it is insane that these folks don't seem to care about classification...and by stating "Oh they were over classified" doesn't excuse what they did which is the thing that her campaign are saying now...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course they knew. If they ever received an email all they had to do was look at the header...this is really absurd that they are down playing this instead of owning up to it. Now if Kerry sent her classified info then the question is was he in some office when he sent it? If not then more cans are opened as to where he got the classified info from...there must be way more to this story and if he was in office did he send it from a gov address? This needs to be brought out into the light...how many more of these buffoons are compromising classified material? If the rest of us peons did this then they would have thrown us under the bus and backed up over us a few times. So by accounts you can compare this to the same thing as Snowden has done..If you prosecute him you might as well prosecute them...it is insane that these folks don't seem to care about classification...and by stating "Oh they were over classified" doesn't excuse what they did which is the thing that her campaign are saying now...

John Kerry was the sitting senator of Mass when he emailed "secret" info to Hillary. Of course they all knew! This whole ordeal is extremely insulting to the American people for whom they work. I doubt Hillary gets prosecuted because of the tiny thread connecting all her arrogant abuse to the White House and Obama wont sit idly by and go down w/o invoking executive privilege just like he did to protect Eric Holder from getting prosecuted for lying under oath to that Congressional Oversight Committee that investigated the govt's role in Fast and Furious.

So much for "hope and change" and the most "transparent administration in history". Obama got the change he wanted now, he's got to hope half his admin doesn't get indicted for it. its just how they roll.

in my opinion, if the email that kerry sent hillary was classified at the time, he should be prosecuted along with hillary. negligence is not an excuse for improper handling of classified information. I also wonder where he got the information...

I know lotsa of much lower level administrators in far smaller organizations that have their assistants send and receive email with their name. Not saying that happened here, but there's a lot of conclusions being jumped to. Who am I kidding-- thats what y'all love to do! Carry on and have fun!

I know lotsa of much lower level administrators in far smaller organizations that have their assistants send and receive email with their name. Not saying that happened here, but there's a lot of conclusions being jumped to. Who am I kidding-- thats what y'all love to do! Carry on and have fun!

NO actually I just read the article and call me crazy but if an underling is sending Hillary "secret" info in an email on John Kerry's Ipad, i want to know what that underlings clearance level is to see "secret" info. Also if Obama or a WH underling is sending Hillary email to Hillary's secret server that he claims he knew nothing about, I think the question is fair to ask..why did he lie about that?

NO actually I just read the article and call me crazy but if an underling is sending Hillary "secret" info in an email on John Kerry's Ipad, i want to know what that underlings clearance level is to see "secret" info. Also if Obama or a WH underling is sending Hillary email to Hillary's secret server that he claims he knew nothing about, I think the question is fair to ask..why did he lie about that?

Very fair to ask. But I can see a president over the course of his day dictating correspondence or saying contact the SOS with info or a question and not personally typing in the email address. I doubt the potus maintains his contacts list. But fair question? Certainly. I'll just wait for more info before convicting. I'm crazy that way. Gave GWB the same courtesy and as bad as I think he was, I don't think I ever believed he violated any US laws.

Very fair to ask. But I can see a president over the course of his day dictating correspondence or saying contact the SOS with info or a question and not personally typing in the email address. I doubt the potus maintains his contacts list. But fair question? Certainly. I'll just wait for more info before convicting. I'm crazy that way. Gave GWB the same courtesy and as bad as I think he was, I don't think I ever believed he violated any US laws.

That does not absolve him of lying about anything. The simple fact is Obama put out a strict protocol for no use of personal equipment in conducting state business. Why does that seem to apply to everyone but Hillary and why didn't he know about it if he didn't? Of course he knew about it Tex....lets not pretend he didn't.

The current president has a black berry where the previous ones didn't..Do you remember the big stink about it when he first became president? Now if an underling is sending emails from John Kerry's Ipad there is another problem...the lax security currently going on in this administration is astounding...The emails between hillary and obama will probably never be released and if true that they contain classified information then some heads should roll because they know better and the president nor hillary can declassify material that has been classified by others. You have to go back to the originator... I think the likely scenario would be that hillary pleas down to something minor and gets a pardon...

That does not absolve him of lying about anything. The simple fact is Obama put out a strict protocol for no use of personal equipment in conducting state business. Why does that seem to apply to everyone but Hillary and why didn't he know about it if he didn't? Of course he knew about it Tex....lets not pretend he didn't.

Like I said, why wait on facts when you can just assume the ones you want? Carry on!

So Texas Tiger here are a couple of questions for you

1) Do you believe that email was exchanged between Obama and Hillary when she was the SoS?

2) Do you believe that there were email exchanged between Kerry and Hillary when she was in office?

3) Do you believe that Hillary's emails on her server contained classified material?

I am not asking is there proof (because we will never see the emails in full), I am asking what you believe...

Like I said, why wait on facts when you can just assume the ones you want? Carry on!

Maybe you can give me a set of facts that would absolve Kerry and/or Obama of their complicity in Hillary's secret server? I'd love to see that spin, seriously! Especially given the fact that Obama himself issue a strict compliance protocol prohibiting use of personal equipment in conducting state business. I understand you will defend these crooks to your death but please Tex do you not see a problem with this kind of laxity with the handling of classified information? And, do you not see the problem with using a secret server that circumvents oversight? Who do these people work for? It seem painfully apparent to me they were working with their own self interests in mind.

Maybe you can give me a set of facts that would absolve Kerry and/or Obama of their complicity in Hillary's secret server? I'd love to see that spin, seriously! Especially given the fact that Obama himself issue a strict compliance protocol prohibiting use of personal equipment in conducting state business. I understand you will defend these crooks to your death but please Tex do you not see a problem with this kind of laxity with the handling of classified information? And, do you not see the problem with using a secret server that circumvents oversight? Who do these people work for? It seem painfully apparent to me they were working with their own self interests in mind.

Doesn't matter what I write if you can't/won't read or process it.

Not to mention it is the same server used for Clinton Foundation business...as there were a few on their board that used that server along with chelsea.. But yet her defenders see no problem with this....blinders are on for those that support the crook...

Well, at least in this refusal to even try to answer the quesiotn you didn't put a personal attack in on me. That's progress Tex but lets get real....they knew and IF they didn't they were totally asleep at the wheel and thats JUST AS BAD!

The thing that really pisses me off is that I have seen good people loose their clearances for much less and thus lost their jobs, but she is not being prosecuted and knew exactly what she was doing...that one email that was released telling her subordinate how to take the markings off of a classified document showed intent whether it happened or not and thus she should never have a clearance again..nor a position in our government as it shows how she is willing to jeopardize our state secrets...

1) Do you believe that email was exchanged between Obama and Hillary when she was the SoS?

2) Do you believe that there were email exchanged between Kerry and Hillary when she was in office?

3) Do you believe that Hillary's emails on her server contained classified material?

I am not asking is there proof (because we will never see the emails in full), I am asking what you believe...

The third appears to be yes, the first two at this point are maybe. But I use my contacts list to send emails and couldn't tell you the email addresses of many people I contact frequently, so did he really "know" the email server? Don't know. But I don't have to know this instant. Congress can investigate-- it's really all they do, anyway.

The thing that really pisses me off is that I have seen good people loose their clearances for much less and thus lost their jobs, but she is not being prosecuted and knew exactly what she was doing...that one email that was released telling her subordinate how to take the markings off of a classified document showed intent whether it happened or not and thus she should never have a clearance again..nor a position in our government as it shows how she is willing to jeopardize our state secrets...

yet when one points out the obvious realities, Tex and his ilk personally attack and allude to your hatred of Hillary and Obama as being a sickness. Weird crew that seems to believe they owe more allegiance to party crime bosses than they do to the republic.

Well, at least in this refusal to even try to answer the quesiotn you didn't put a personal attack in on me. That's progress Tex but lets get real....they knew and IF they didn't they were totally asleep at the wheel and thats JUST AS BAD!

I've given my answer. I don't think repetition will serve any purpose.

I've given my answer. I don't think repetition will serve any purpose.

Your answer was woefully patronizing and without serious merit.

yet when one points out the obvious realities, Tex and his ilk personally attack and allude to your hatred of Hillary and Obama as being a sickness. Weird crew that seems to believe they owe more allegiance to party crime bosses than they do to the republic.

Now, there's a personal insult to integrity! I don't care for Hillary, but I didn't have to be crazy to get there.

Now, there's a personal insult to integrity! I don't care for Hillary, but I didn't have to be crazy to get there.

No actually it is an acknowledgement of the personal attacks you have directed at me for simply posing thoughtful questions about the appearance of total lack of integrity w/i the democrat party.

The third appears to be yes, the first two at this point are maybe. But I use my contacts list to send emails and couldn't tell you the email addresses of many people I contact frequently, so did he really "know" the email server? Don't know. But I don't have to know this instant. Congress can investigate-- it's really all they do, anyway.

So you never read the header of an email, even when you put it into your contacts list? Interesting...you know not checking the header of the email even from people who you know is a bad idea...as their email could have been spoofed and you can open up an email that could harm your machine...but don't let that scare you just trust who it is coming from...

I"d think there'd be a difference if an e-mail came from the office of said individual, and one which had his personal signature at the bottom. Even if the latter wasn't HIS , per se, he still is or SHOULD BE responsible and aware of the content of the e-mail

Claiming some staffer or underling saw the header, and the sender / recipient was oblivious, as in this case w/ Hillary and her PRIVATE server, doesn't sell. Sorry. This is the top level of govt, of the most powerful country in the world. Simple excuses like this are at best, laughable.

Simple excuses like this are at best, laughable

I agree wholeheartedly and would add they only seem to suggest more allegiance to party crime bosses than to the republic. That may sound harsh but why does someone go to absurd lengths attempting to defend what looks to be more and more indefensible with each passing day?

So you never read the header of an email, even when you put it into your contacts list? Interesting...you know not checking the header of the email even from people who you know is a bad idea...as their email could have been spoofed and you can open up an email that could harm your machine...but don't let that scare you just trust who it is coming from...

If I'm adding a contact from an email I'm sent, I may not pay much attention if I have no reason to question the identity of the sender.

You think any potus creates his own contact list?

Archived