Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

Know damn well what I'm talking about, and I never claimed to be a lawyer. There you go again, making s*** up, and yammering about what no one ever said in the first place.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know damn well what I'm talking about, and I never claimed to be a lawyer. There you go again, making s*** up, and yammering about what no one ever said in the first place.

Well good luck with your rage.

Know this, she won't spend a day in jail. Petraus didn't. She won't.

You keep lying and making s*** up and then continue w/ the 'rage' nonsense. I guess that's what helps you sleep at night, believing the twisted version of reality you spin here. I couldn't care less, because it's clear to me you're trolling, and have no real interest in any level of sincerity , what so ever.

Totally stayed on topic. Not sure what your problem is, other than having to admit that Hillary broke the law. You seem really reluctant to do that.

I'm not a lawyer.

Let me see if I can find a quote...

Any evidence would be nice.

Until then, it's a non issue.

Ah, there it is.

:laugh:

You keep lying and making s*** up and then continue w/ the 'rage' nonsense. I guess that's what helps you sleep at night, believing the twisted version of reality you spin here. I couldn't care less, because it's clear to me you're trolling, and have no real interest in any level of sincerity , what so ever.

Nonsense? Thank god this is the internet or we'd need a spittle screen.

That can't be good for you.

It amazes me how anybody can vote for her when in all probability she has jeopardized many American lives. I hope she is in jail by November.

http://www.foxnews.c...classified.html

You voted for W after his incompetence directly led to thousands of Americans death..

If you want to play that game...there were bigger deaths in vietnam which was started by Kennedy increased by LBJ...so there is that...

I wasn't a fan of going into Iraq nor was I in favor of staying in Afghanistan but I wasn't leading the country. We are no longer nation builders as

we were in WWII. Even though we didn't do a great job back then as we let Russia take advantage and let countries slip into communism. We

currently don't have the fortitude to build up a country after we won the war but let our State Dept (who was clueless and didn't have a plan in Iraq)

Call the shots.

Nonsense? Thank god this is the internet or we'd need a spittle screen.

That can't be good for you.

What can't ? It's funny you think you can read my mood from words.

You can't.

So, we should have allowed Saddam to carry on, as is ? Choices have to be made. We could have let the Soviets roll into Afghanistan, and keep going, OR... chose to try to stop them.

It's called a Catch 22. Calls are made with the best intel, and then what happens happens.

Unlike with Obama, who knowingly lied, and used the IRS to smother free speech of those who oppose his " change " .

Or Hillary , who knowingly lied, out of convenience, and a need to cover up Benghazi, because it would look bad , right before the 2012 election.

And PT accuses me of getting off topic! :rolleyes:

Response.......if the shoe fits wear it. The evidence is there.

You hear that Raptor? Your BFF Proud Tiggy agrees you were off topic.

Only because sailor boy can't distinguish who I quoted. I know it's hard CPO but work at it.

So, we should have allowed Saddam to carry on, as is ? Choices have to be made. We could have let the Soviets roll into Afghanistan, and keep going, OR... chose to try to stop them.

It's called a Catch 22. Calls are made with the best intel, and then what happens happens.

Unlike with Obama, who knowingly lied, and used the IRS to smother free speech of those who oppose his " change " .

Or Hillary , who knowingly lied, out of convenience, and a need to cover up Benghazi, because it would look bad , right before the 2012 election.

And speaking of evidence. . .

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/hillary-clintons-emails-reveal-that-george-w-bush-committed-treason/22854/

Such complete rubbish. First, Hillary wasn't SecState in 2002. Second, we went into Afghanistan FIRST, after 9-11. So NATURALLY we'd start planning IN ADVANCE to go into Iraq before the invasion.

Man, the uber hard Left simply will NOT let go of this, and will say / do anything to give Hillary cover for her crimes.

btw - this article was posted October 18, 2015. It claims the issue of her e-mails was nothing but an attempt to derail her campaign ( a lie ) and that the issue is mundane ( it isn't ).

Such complete rubbish. First, Hillary wasn't SecState in 2002. Second, we went into Afghanistan FIRST, after 9-11. So NATURALLY we'd start planning IN ADVANCE to go into Iraq before the invasion.

Man, the uber hard Left simply will NOT let go of this, and will say / do anything to give Hillary cover for her crimes.

btw - this article was posted October 18, 2015. It claims the issue of her e-mails was nothing but an attempt to derail her campaign ( a lie ) and that the issue is mundane ( it isn't ).

Did you miss the part where the article stated she inherited emails from her predecessor, Collin Powell, who was SOS in 2002?

Seven Benghazi investigations. And it's the left that will not let go?

Yeah, I read that part. And her immediate predecessor ( omitting W J Burns ) was Condi Rice. Why would Powell's e-mails be on HER server ? That makes no sense. And even if she DID have them on her UNSECURE server, that's even more of an issue than we thought !!

Yeah, I read that part. And her immediate predecessor ( omitting W J Burns ) was Condi Rice. Why would Powell's e-mails be on HER server ? That makes no sense. And even if she DID have them on her UNSECURE server, that's even more of an issue than we thought !!

May not make sense at all, but the Daily News Bin reported it. You know, kind of how FOX News does.

Did you miss the part where the article stated she inherited emails from her predecessor, Collin Powell, who was SOS in 2002?

Seven Benghazi investigations. And it's the left that will not let go?

They had to be knowingly put on her server if that was where they were located. Otherwise they were on a Government server which is where email should be. It also doesn't distinguish if they were classified or not and which server they were on.

So that is a reach by the author or even I would go so far as to say the author was fed this line by her campaign and before you say this doesn't happen...it already has...as in another thread on here already covers it.

Any site or organization calling itself " news " doesn't make it so. CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC all call themselves " news " networks, so saying the Daily News Bin reports it " just like FOX " doesn't mean a damn hill of beans.

It's an unsubstantiated OPINION piece, at best. And I find it very suspect that you'd not bat an eye where Hillary is involved in doing ANY wrong dong, but you'll jump in w/ both feet a the mere mention of BUSH , going back 14 years !

Any site or organization calling itself " news " doesn't make it so. CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC all call themselves " news " networks, so saying the Daily News Bin reports it " just like FOX " doesn't mean a damn hill of beans.

It's an unsubstantiated OPINION piece, at best. And I find it very suspect that you'd not bat an eye where Hillary is involved in doing ANY wrong dong, but you'll jump in w/ both feet a the mere mention of BUSH , going back 14 years !

By all means then, let me be the Pot. You can be the kettle.

Pot is way cooler. :hellyeah:

Dang I never dreamed you were smoklng it. ;D

Tell me you see an outcome in all this where Hillary skates, 100% free and clear, and Bush, Powell, Cheney and Blair go to trial.

I've got a shiny quarter that says otherwise.

* Dang PT , that one went right over my head the first time. :laugh: Good catch

Tell me you see an outcome in all this where Hillary skates, 100% free and clear, and Bush, Powell, Cheney and Blair go to trial.

Now you're making assumptions. I never said Hillary was innocent. But fact of the matter is, it does look very much like she will "skate 100% free and clear." As for Bush and Cheney, they got away with their crimes too.

And FTR, I don't smoke. But there are some days when there isn't a big enough pipe in the world.

Now you're making assumptions. I never said Hillary was innocent. But fact of the matter is, it does look very much like she will "skate 100% free and clear." As for Bush and Cheney, they got away with their crimes too.

And FTR, I don't smoke. But there are some days when there isn't a big enough pipe in the world.

I hope you know I was kidding around. I hope today is not one of those days so lighten up and have fun.

I hope you know I was kidding around. I hope today is not one of those days so lighten up and have fun.

I did know. But since Raptor has labeled me a die hard Hillary supporter, I thought I better go ahead and pronounce my smoke free lungs. Wouldn't want to be tied in to big tobacco conspiracies. ;)

And speaking of evidence. . .

http://www.dailynews...-treason/22854/

Whooooooops! :blink:

Be careful of what you wish for. ;D

Elle meister! Kicking :moon: and taking names tonight!

You go girl. :muscles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3277402/Smoking-gun-emails-reveal-Blair-s-deal-blood-George-Bush-Iraq-war-forged-YEAR-invasion-started.html

So in the link above is what looks to be a copy of a Memo and not an email. If this was in her emails then she is guilty of putting classified information on her server and should be prosecuted. This wasn't an email from Collin Powell it was a memorandum. There is nothing in that memo that says that there is treason being committed by Bush as it clearly states that Blair thinks that the threat in Iraq is real. Clearly someone trying to distort the facts. Again the only way this was on her server if someone took it out of a folder or a secure server scanned it and put in on her server. So again, if this was on her server then she is clearly guilty as this is clearly marked.

http://www.dailymail...on-started.html

So in the link above is what looks to be a copy of a Memo and not an email. If this was in her emails then she is guilty of putting classified information on her server and should be prosecuted. This wasn't an email from Collin Powell it was a memorandum. There is nothing in that memo that says that there is treason being committed by Bush as it clearly states that Blair thinks that the threat in Iraq is real. Clearly someone trying to distort the facts. Again the only way this was on her server if someone took it out of a folder or a secure server scanned it and put in on her server. So again, if this was on her server then she is clearly guilty as this is clearly marked.

Guess you missed the DECL marking?

Archived