Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

I never said it was my question, genius. Do try harder.

My post said you didn't read it.

Your response: " it was whether or not TexasTiger will HONESTLY answer the question."

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a died in the wool conservative. I can't wait for Obama to leave office and I have seen enough to know that Hilary is criminal either through intention or incompetence it doesn't matter and I believe the FBI will indict her. If I am right the sooner the better. When she signed her clearance agreements it was quite clear incompetence is not an excuse and is still criminal. As to the 18 e-mails between Hilary and Obama it states the reason they are not being released is because presidential e-mails are basically never released. This has been the Policy before Obama and will be the Policy after Obama. Could there be something in them that is bad I don't know but to infer that by not releasing them he is guilty of something is a stretch.

I could spend hours talking about the things I don't like about Obama but to brand him a criminal without proof is going to far.

At this point anybody trying to defend Hillary is either so partisan they can't be honest with themselves or really don't care that she has broken the law.

Tex, whether an underling was involved or not really means absolute zero. If mishandling classifed/secret/SAP material was done in their name, it was done in their name.

Your point makes no sense and the fact that you even uttered it leads one to believe that you just cant intellectually wrap your head around the the real problem here.

It is classified to make sure that only those that need to see it see it. The fact that it was sent and received over an essentially unprotected server means anyone could possibly have any number of secret materials and that any number of projects or spies could then have been compromised.

Sorry, this is too important for you to retreat to mindlessly defending the indefensible.

Never said what you concluded. Said before, let the chips fall where they may. There's an investigation gong on. Let it proceed and see where it goes.

And you and I can rest with certainty and know that this Administration is going to do nothing.

This is the problem, if nothing every happens to Hilliary, those like Tex will say, "look nothing ever came of it". That doesn't mean they didn't break the law. Just means that said party covered each other asses. I am sure Rep. do the same. I don't care which party your from, if you break the law you should have to do your time just like everyone else.

This Admin will do nothing because it will hurt their Presidential chances for their party. Like I said, I am sure Rep. would do the same if in same position. So this is no witch hunt, I just want politicians to have to do the time for their crime just as citizens do.

And you don't go to all the trouble of setting up this private server for "convenience". There is too much work that had to be done to set the whole thing up and keep it running, just so you could use one phone. Makes no sense.

It has been determined that Hillary's email contained "Holy Grail" type intelligence and has put lives at risk. It has revealed foreign CIA operatives and their locations and that those emails have been hacked is a certainty. Funny how those on the left continue to blindly defend this unethical scumbag and with each passing day her crimes become increasingly more egregious.

"The FBI. And the Obama-appointed Inspector General. And the Obama State Department. Two last things before you go: First, if there's any lingering doubt about whether top State Department officials were aware of her unsecure, rules-breaking email arrangement from the get-go, read this. Second, take a few minutes and thoroughly review this analysis by former NSA analyst John Schindler, who details why Clinton's conduct was so damaging. Pull quote, via a former KGB officer: "Even half-drunk, [Russian intelligence] could get those emails, they probably couldn’t believe how easy Hillary made it for them.” Former Obama Defense Secretary Robert Gates agrees. "

http://townhall.com/...-lives-n2113093

Tex, whether an underling was involved or not really means absolute zero. If mishandling classifed/secret/SAP material was done in their name, it was done in their name.

Your point makes no sense and the fact that you even uttered it leads one to believe that you just cant intellectually wrap your head around the the real problem here.

It is classified to make sure that only those that need to see it see it. The fact that it was sent and received over an essentially unprotected server means anyone could possibly have any number of secret materials and that any number of projects or spies could then have been compromised.

Sorry, this is too important for you to retreat to mindlessly defending the indefensible.

Never said what you concluded. Said before, let the chips fall where they may. There's an investigation gong on. Let it proceed and see where it goes.

And you and I can rest with certainty and know that this Administration is going to do nothing.

This is the problem, if nothing every happens to Hilliary, those like Tex will say, "look nothing ever came of it". That doesn't mean they didn't break the law. Just means that said party covered each other asses. I am sure Rep. do the same. I don't care which party your from, if you break the law you should have to do your time just like everyone else.

This Admin will do nothing because it will hurt their Presidential chances for their party. Like I said, I am sure Rep. would do the same if in same position. So this is no witch hunt, I just want politicians to have to do the time for their crime just as citizens do.

And you don't go to all the trouble of setting up this private server for "convenience". There is too much work that had to be done to set the whole thing up and keep it running, just so you could use one phone. Makes no sense.

Both parties do exactly the same things. They consider themselves above the law and that ends the whole debate. Move along, nothing to see...

THE PROBLEM is DC Elitism. It has infected both parties.

Repetition will not help if you don't read the first time.

Translation : No, I do not wish to admit I was wrong, or that Hillary and or Obama have done anything wrong.

They are divine. This is nothing but a vast, Right -wing conspiracy and a political hatchet job on Hillary, aka the GOP's war on women.

You didn't read it either! :rolleyes:

You're missing the point, yet again. It's not a matter of whether or not I read it, it was whether or not TexasTiger will HONESTLY answer the question.

First, Texas has honestly addressed every serious question made to him.

Secondly, you didn't ask a question, "genius".

To be direct and honest from opinion, he didn't...he answered maybe to two of my questions but I guess that is the best I can hope for...a non yes or no to a yes or no question or if it is a maybe...then at least elaborate...

So Texas Tiger here are a couple of questions for you

1) Do you believe that email was exchanged between Obama and Hillary when she was the SoS?

2) Do you believe that there were email exchanged between Kerry and Hillary when she was in office?

3) Do you believe that Hillary's emails on her server contained classified material?

I am not asking is there proof (because we will never see the emails in full), I am asking what you believe...

The third appears to be yes, the first two at this point are maybe. But I use my contacts list to send emails and couldn't tell you the email addresses of many people I contact frequently, so did he really "know" the email server? Don't know. But I don't have to know this instant. Congress can investigate-- it's really all they do, anyway.

First, before anyone accuses me otherwise, I support a through investigation into #3. However, part of that investigation needs to include whether information is now being retroactively classified, meaning they were not classified when she received them. Some news reports I am reading suggest that is the case. Therefore, the issue may not be as black and white as one may think.

1) Do you believe that email was exchanged between Obama and Hillary when she was the SoS?

2) Do you believe that there were email exchanged between Kerry and Hillary when she was in office?

3) Do you believe that Hillary's emails on her server contained classified material?

I am not asking is there proof (because we will never see the emails in full), I am asking what you believe...

The third appears to be yes, the first two at this point are maybe. But I use my contacts list to send emails and couldn't tell you the email addresses of many people I contact frequently, so did he really "know" the email server? Don't know. But I don't have to know this instant. Congress can investigate-- it's really all they do, anyway.

First, before anyone accuses me otherwise, I support a through investigation into #3. However, part of that investigation needs to include whether information is now being retroactively classified, meaning they were not classified when she received them. Some news reports I am reading suggest that is the case. Therefore, the issue may not be as black and white as one may think.

However this trumps any doubt

""Here's my personal email," Hillary Clinton wrote to U.S. special envoy George Mitchell on a summer Sunday in 2010 as he telephoned one European official after another in an effort to keep peace talks between the Israelis and the Palestinians on track.

"Pls use this for reply," Clinton wrote in her email, sent from the clintonemail.com account she set up on an unsecured, private server in her New York home for her work as secretary of state.

Over the following hours, Mitchell wrote back to Clinton with summaries of his conversations, including one with Spain's foreign minister, who had briefed him on discussions with Palestinian leaders. The State Department has redacted the summary of the minister's thoughts, saying it is classified information."

Foreign Gov info given to us is always classified at the time it is given...period....that is how we handle it...link to story Classifying Foreign Gov info recently updated handling of storing classified info by State Dept Since she asked a U.S. special envoy George Mitchell on a summer Sunday in 2010 as he telephoned one European official after another in an effort to keep peace talks between the Israelis and the Palestinians on track.she asked him to relay FGI on an unsecure network which is automatically a violation as these discussions with foreign officials are told in confidence and to protect sources she should have known better along with Mitchell after all she signed the NDA which spells all of this out....unfortunately there are many people out there that have never handled, seen nor know the rules on handling Classified info that will always take her word or word from her campaign or surrogates...does information sometimes get over classified? You Bet Daily...does that relieve you from treating it until it gets down graded? No it doesn't....If classified info gets mentioned in the paper does that make it unclassified? No so you still have to protect it. Sources need to be protected...and her excuse that it was later classified..well earlier in this post I showed you how she had (inherently classified by its nature) information sent over unclassified means which is clearly a violation...well off to bed as it is close to midnight where I am...

I am a died in the wool conservative. I can't wait for Obama to leave office and I have seen enough to know that Hilary is criminal either through intention or incompetence it doesn't matter and I believe the FBI will indict her. If I am right the sooner the better. When she signed her clearance agreements it was quite clear incompetence is not an excuse and is still criminal. As to the 18 e-mails between Hilary and Obama it states the reason they are not being released is because presidential e-mails are basically never released. This has been the Policy before Obama and will be the Policy after Obama. Could there be something in them that is bad I don't know but to infer that by not releasing them he is guilty of something is a stretch.

I could spend hours talking about the things I don't like about Obama but to brand him a criminal without proof is going to far.

At this point anybody trying to defend Hillary is either so partisan they can't be honest with themselves or really don't care that she has broken the law.

ANALYSIS: No, Hillary Clinton Did Not Commit a Crime ... at Least Based on What We Know Today

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/analysis-hillary-clinton-commit-crime-based-today/story?id=36626499

However this trumps any doubt

""Here's my personal email," Hillary Clinton wrote to U.S. special envoy George Mitchell on a summer Sunday in 2010 as he telephoned one European official after another in an effort to keep peace talks between the Israelis and the Palestinians on track.

"Pls use this for reply," Clinton wrote in her email, sent from the clintonemail.com account she set up on an unsecured, private server in her New York home for her work as secretary of state.

Over the following hours, Mitchell wrote back to Clinton with summaries of his conversations, including one with Spain's foreign minister, who had briefed him on discussions with Palestinian leaders. The State Department has redacted the summary of the minister's thoughts, saying it is classified information."

Foreign Gov info given to us is always classified at the time it is given...period....that is how we handle it...link to story Classifying Foreign Gov info recently updated handling of storing classified info by State Dept Since she asked a U.S. special envoy George Mitchell on a summer Sunday in 2010 as he telephoned one European official after another in an effort to keep peace talks between the Israelis and the Palestinians on track.she asked him to relay FGI on an unsecure network which is automatically a violation as these discussions with foreign officials are told in confidence and to protect sources she should have known better along with Mitchell after all she signed the NDA which spells all of this out....unfortunately there are many people out there that have never handled, seen nor know the rules on handling Classified info that will always take her word or word from her campaign or surrogates...does information sometimes get over classified? You Bet Daily...does that relieve you from treating it until it gets down graded? No it doesn't....If classified info gets mentioned in the paper does that make it unclassified? No so you still have to protect it. Sources need to be protected...and her excuse that it was later classified..well earlier in this post I showed you how she had (inherently classified by its nature) information sent over unclassified means which is clearly a violation...well off to bed as it is close to midnight where I am...

Fair enough, and I'm not going to tell you I'm an expert, nor will I defend her. However, my only point above was that it is clear that DOJ is investigating. I'll wait to see if they decide there's enough for charges.

After reading the article from USSN, I think that more eloquently states what I was going for, that I will not defend her stupidity and lack of judgement in this case, however I am not convinced there is a case that she was grossly negligent.

Information is not classified because it's marked......it is marked because it's classified. The idea that Hillary Clinton would be clinging to this ridiculous idea that nothing she sent or received was marked classified is so Clintonesque but also irresponsible and irrelevant. As SoS it is a primary responsibility to immediately recognize the classified nature of information. If this boob is so incompetent that she cant do that w/o putting the nation at risk, why does she deserve to be the President.?

Hillary Clinton is a life long criminal who has been on the take her entire career.The Clintons leave a swath of controversy in their wake everywhere they've ever been. Its time to send her and her sexual predatory partner into obscurity forever.

besides this investigation, did her emails cause any problems for this country?

By the same thought pattern, the question could be asked, if a drunk driver doesn't hit and kill anyone, is it wrong to drive drunk?

Information is not classified because it's marked......it is marked because it's classified. The idea that Hillary Clinton would be clinging to this ridiculous idea that nothing she sent or received was marked classified is so Clintonesque but also irresponsible and irrelevant. As SoS it is a primary responsibility to immediately recognize the classified nature of information. If this boob is so incompetent that she cant do that w/o putting the nation at risk, why does she deserve to be the President.?

Hillary Clinton is a life long criminal who has been on the take her entire career.The Clintons leave a swath of controversy in their wake everywhere they've ever been. Its time to send her and her sexual predatory partner into obscurity forever.

That's all you really need to post.

Thats not the litmus test of criminality in this situation. The fact that she so grossly mishandled state secrets is criminal whether any actual harm was done or not. There are those however, who have said that they believe careers have been ruined and covers of CIA operatives completely blown by her negligence and to think she continues to say she did all this for HER convenience is almost unthinkably horrible and cavalier thing for a public servant to say. never has "What difference,at this point, does it make" resonate so clearly! What a wretched puke!

(f)" Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

http://hotair.com/ar...rational-intel/

By the same thought pattern, the question could be asked, if a drunk driver doesn't hit and kill anyone, is it wrong to drive drunk?

as long as you avoid road blocks or traffic stops it is fine. i mean the police can't come get you later because the think you drove drunk in the past.

What kind of question is that? Really? Her server showed signs of intrusion according to early accounts which means that either Russian or Chinese were in there. So you tell me has it caused any problems for this country...Classified information doesn't belong in the unclass domain not to mention public domain which is where her server was located. She claimed that it was protected because she had secret service present which only covers physical security not one coming from the internet. Since she was freely trading email that contained classified information and we don't know which emails she deleted before turning over the server we do not know if she passed any of that information out to others who have no need to know nor should be receiving classified information.nor do we know if she passed it along to folks who were using her server doing clinton foundation work.

Maybe her server was more secure than State's:

http://www.cnn.com/2...ack-worst-ever/

no it wasn't and to be frank that is why you never have classified content on unclassified networks...so what you implied is a non-starter and no excuse for what she did period...

as long as you avoid road blocks or traffic stops it is fine. i mean the police can't come get you later because the think you drove drunk in the past.

do you honestly believe that it is ok to drive drunk so long as you get away with it? Seriously? By that token you can drive drunk do property damage and so long as they aren't caught you are fine with it? Hey they didn't kill anyone....

The latest round of emails that we learned about over the weekend contained information that was classified at the time. The state department wouldn't let any of those be released.

from the post that I created earlier where she asked that FGI be sent to her private email clearly indicated that she had no regard for classified info on her server...and for those that still contend that the FGI info wasn't classified because it wasn't marked or some sort of thing do not understand the nature that it was obtained inherently makes it classified....

I never said it was my question, genius. Do try harder.

My post said you didn't read it.

Your response: " it was whether or not TexasTiger will HONESTLY answer the question."

And your point ? 2 different issues.

I think the FBI thinks they have enough now to gain an indictment under normal circumstances, They want to make it almost airtight and as close to impossible as they can for the justice department to not prosecute her. If they don't then the public will know it was simply a political whitewash by the administration.

Archived